|This article or section is Under Construction.|
|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
GTA Online: Smuggler's Run is a content update for Grand Theft Auto Online, released on August 29th, 2017.
- "With a name that’s a nod to an early classic from the Rockstar Games catalog, Smuggler’s Run opens up the air corridors above Los Santos and Blaine County, providing new business opportunities while introducing a range of planes, choppers and even ultralights as highly viable options for transporting criminal cargo across the state – simultaneously opening up some creative new methods of dispatching any rival gangs along the way."
- ―Rockstar Newswire.
- Aircraft Hangars have been added to GTA Online. Players can purchase a Hangar on the Maze Bank Foreclosures website and choose from 5 locations. Hangars can be customized with a choice of modifications and add-ons such as a Hangar Style, Lighting, Floor Graphics, Office Furniture, Living Quarters and an Aircraft Workshop. Hangars come with space for up to 20 of a player’s personal aircraft and a computer that is used to manage the Air-Freight Business.
- The Air-Freight Business has been added to GTA Online. The Air-Freight Business is managed with the Free Trade Shipping Co. app on the computer in the Hangar and allows players to Source and Sell Cargo. Players must first complete a Setup Mission to get the Hangar Business up and running. Once set up, players can then begin stealing Cargo which can then be sold for a profit.
15 new vehicles added:
- 13 are aircraft
- 2 are regular vehicles
|Available to purchase immediately|
|Buckingham Alpha-Z1||A light aerobatic plane based on the Reberry 3M1C1R.|
|Grotti Visione||A new super car based on the Ferrari Xezri, with elements from the McLaren P1 and Ferrari LaFerrari.|
|LF-22 Starling||Small rocket engine fighter plane with a body design inspired by the Messerschmitt Me 163 Komet. Equipped with two built-in machine guns.|
|Mammoth Tula||A medium-sized plane resembling a Grumman G-21 Goose, with the wings, four-engine layout and the VTOL tiltwing feature derived from the LTV XC-142.|
|Nagasaki Havok||An ultralight, single-seat helicopter strongly based on a Heli-Sport CH-7.|
|Nagasaki Ultralight||A piston-powered ultralight trike.|
|V-65 Molotok||A Korean war era fighter jet primarily based on a Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15, with the stabilizer setup of a North American F-86 Sabre.|
|Vapid Retinue||A 2 door coupe based on the European Ford Escort mk1.|
|Western Company Rogue||A two-seat training jet based on the EMB 314 / A-29 Super Tucano.|
|Restricted/Mission Only Vehicles|
|Buckingham Howard NX-25||A stunt plane based on the Hughes H-1 Racer.|
|Buckingham Pyro||A twin-boom aircraft based on the De Havilland Vampire.|
|FH-1 Hunter||An Apache/Comanche-based helicopter, which appears to be the same model as its cut appearance in GTA V. Returning from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.|
|Mammoth Mogul||A large plane based on the Bristol Beaufighter.|
|P-45 Nokota||WWII-era fighter plane based on the North American P-51 Mustang, very reminiscent of the Rustler from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.|
|Western Company Seabreeze||A new seaplane based on the Seawind 300c.|
- A new helmet, reminiscent of the FAST ballistic helmet, equipped with headset and night vision, as well as a mounted flashlight.
- Over 500 new items of clothing and outfits have been added to GTA Online (including helmets mentioned above) for male and female characters.
- Over 30 new tattoos have been added to GTA Online.
- Black Rockstar Camo Tee (August 29th, 2017 - September 4th, 2017)
- White Rockstar Camo Tee (August 29th, 2017 - September 4th, 2017)
- Razor Tee (August 29th, 2017 - September 4th, 2017)
- Owners of the hangars in Fort Zancudo have a low-level clearance, meaning they will only be allowed to access the area with no trouble. However, anything beyond this low-level clearance will result in a wanted level.
- The P-996 Lazer will become available for purchase from Warstock Cache & Carry, for $6,500,000.
- A new “Formation Flying Assist” option has been added to the Interaction Menu for VIP, CEO Organizations and MCs.
- Changes to vehicle downforce calculations have been made to make sure vehicle handling behaves in the same way as before the Gunrunning content update.
- Fixed an issue with the active spoilers of the Truffade Nero and the Progen T20 vehicles moving incorrectly when braking.
- The new Havok helicopter has been added to the list of vehicles available to VIP, CEO Organizations and MCs.
- Multiple new MC and CEO Styles have been added.
- Changes have been made to the amount of explosive hits the Savage can withstand.