|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
The update introduces Benny's Original Motor Works, a new mod garage in downtown Strawberry that offers a huge range of interior and exterior customization. Along with eight new missions for Lamar Davis, are two new weapons, the fully automatic Machine Pistol and Machete, and a fourth purchasable property. Also featured are many new clothing, hair, and accessory options as well as three new Adversary Modes, and much more.
Eight new missions are available for Lamar Davis. Unlike regular contact missions, these form a vague storyline and will first be offered to the player in a set order (although they can still be played out of sequence by accepting invites from other players).
- Community Outreach - Each team takes a lowrider and tries to start a war between the Vagos and the Ballas.
- Slow and Low - Get some lowriders across the city to their buyers without getting spotted by the cops.
- It's a G Thing - Rescue Gerald from police custody before he's airlifted out of state.
- Funeral Party - Shoot up a Vagos funeral and steal their cocaine hidden in Hearses.
- Lowrider Envy - Sneak into a lowrider meet and destroy a specific vehicle, before stealing a second.
- Point and Shoot - Covertly observe a lowrider meet and photograph the lowriders as they arrive, before being told by Lamar which two to steal.
- Desperate Times Call For... - The team must load up into a Moonbeam Custom and eliminate various targets around Los Santos and Chumash.
- Peace Offerings - The players must steal two Buccaneers, and take them back to Benny's. Then, they must defend the area from an attack by the Vagos.
Three new Adversary Modes available:
- Keep the Pace - Race around courses littered with jumps and obstacles while staying above a minimum speed.
- Offense Defense - Teams are split into Runners and Protectors. Runners must be the first to get to the end of a route while Protectors must block and run opposing Runners off the road, while protecting their Runner from the other teams.
- Relay - A team Race in which players take turns, each completing a lap before tagging a teammate. Non-active drivers wait in the pen to be tagged, while active drivers complete a lap for their team.
- Over 170 clothing items and 8 outfits have been added.
- Four male and four female hairstyles have been added.
- 17 new tattoos have been added.
- Three new Player Actions have been added:
- No Way
- Chicken Taunt
- Chin Brush
Two new weapons are available. Unlike the vehicles and Benny's Original Motor Works, the weapons are also available in Grand Theft Auto V.
|Machine Pistol||The TEC 9, which is a light submachine gun from the 3D universe games, now returns, renamed as the Machine Pistol.|
|Machete||The Machete is a relatively powerful and fast melee weapon, returning from the 3D universe games.|
- 200 weapon pickups are scattered across Los Santos and Blaine County in Freemode.
- All previously released weapons that are not restricted by time-limited events will now be available for use in the Creator tool.
- Option to refill ammo using the Interaction Menu.
- Multiple luxury finishes have been added to multiple guns.
Eight new vehicles, exclusive to Grand Theft Auto Online, are available:
|Albany Buccaneer Custom||Custom version of the Buccaneer, featuring hydraulics and custom decals, paint jobs and interiors, as well as an optional roof.|
|Vapid Chino Custom||Custom version of the Chino, featuring hydraulics and custom decals, paint jobs and interiors.|
|Willard Faction||Returning from Grand Theft Auto IV.|
|Willard Faction Custom||Custom version of the Faction, featuring hydraulics and custom decals, paint jobs and interiors.|
|Declasse Moonbeam||Returning from Grand Theft Auto IV. Also featuring sliding doors.|
|Declasse Moonbeam Custom||Custom version of the Moonbeam, featuring hydraulics and custom decals, paint jobs and interiors.|
|Albany Primo Custom||Custom version of the Primo, featuring hydraulics and custom decals, paint jobs and interiors.|
|Declasse Voodoo Custom||Custom version of the Voodoo, featuring clean (non-rusty) bodywork, hydraulics and custom decals, paint jobs and interiors.|
- Note: The 'Custom' variants are not purchasable from websites and are an optional upgrade on their standard versions.
- Benny's Original Motor Works becomes available to players in Grand Theft Auto Online where players can fit many lowrider-themed customization features to their cars.
- Many new car customization features, including:
- Hydraulics (specifically Lowriders)
- Additional/optional air filters.
- Velour, leather and patterns for interiors.
- Custom colors and liveries for exteriors.
- Skins for steering wheels and gear levers (shift levers) and dashboard ornaments.
- Stereos, sub-woofers and speakers
- Option to open doors, trunk and hood, switch on the engine, neon lights and radio via the Interaction Menu, while inside or outside the car.
- Two new horns available at mod shops:
- If the player requests a vehicle from Pegasus Lifestyle Management when they already have one such vehicle in the game world, Pegasus will now replace the existing vehicle instead of requiring players to destroy it.
- The Scene Creator, which enables the player to create custom settings for capturing Rockstar Editor clips, is available.
- Option to purchase a 4th property (both apartment and garage).
- New paint options for Crew members in the Mod Shop.
- An option has been added to the Settings Menu to allow PC players to swap between Roll/Pitch and Yaw/Pitch mouse flying control types.
- Option to immediately eliminate the player at the last place during races at a time interval.
- Several new Entry Screen Artworks.
Discounts & Bonuses
- Players who had their email address registered and verified with the Rockstar Games Social Club, were a member of the Rockstar Games Mailing List and a member of at least one Social Club Crew were awarded a 25% rebate on a single purchase of any Property with a 10-car garage.
- Players who logged in on October 23, 2015, were awarded the Magnetics Cap.
- Players who logged in on October 24, 2015, were awarded the Low Santos Cap.
- Players who logged in on October 25, 2015, were awarded the Benny's Original Motor Works Cap.
- Players who completed the featured Playlist received an ammo reward.
- Players who logged in on November 13, 2015, were awarded the Simian T-Shirt.
- Players who logged in on November 14, 2015, were awarded the Vampires On The Beach T-Shirt.
- Players who logged in on November 15, 2015, were awarded the Splatter and Shot T-Shirt.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in the Event Playlist.
- Double RP rewards in all Land Races.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in a different Playlist every day, from November 16 to November 20, 2015.
- 75% off Dashboard Bobbleheads.
- 25% discounts on selected items from Ammu-Nation.
- On November 16, 2015:
- On November 17, 2015:
- On November 18, 2015:
- On November 19, 2015:
- On November 20, 2015:
- On November 21, 2015:
- On November 22, 2015:
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in all Adversary Modes.
- The official promotional artwork for this update is a reference to the artwork of Cesar Vialpando from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- The Machete's appearance in this update may be a reference to the movie Machete, since Machete's gang owns several custom lowriders.
- To date, this is the latest update released in both singleplayer and multiplayer.