|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|This article or section is Under Construction.|
- 1 Description
- 2 Content
- 2.1 LS Car Meet
- 2.2 Races
- 2.3 Auto Shop
- 2.4 New Characters
- 2.5 Radio Stations
- 2.6 Vehicles
- 2.7 Character Customization
- 3 Discounts & Bonuses
- 4 Gallery
- 5 Trivia
- 6 References
- 7 Navigation
LS Car Meet
Moodymann, Hao and many other known mechanics including Benny, appear in the underground meet along with a host of new characters where players can meet up safe from Free Mode dangers to show off their vehicles and interact.
Prize Ride Challenges
Every week, a prize vehicle will be on display on the back of a Slamtruck in the Car Meet. Varying challenges will be set for players to achieve in order to win the prize car for free. These challenges may take several days to complete.
Earning Rep gets you an assortment of rewards to elevate your status in the scene — these include unlocking access to all sorts of fashionable gear, flashy new car customization options like new wheels and liveries, as well as Trade Prices on certain vehicles, access to new Race modes, and even the ability to hold your own private Car Meet.”
- — Rockstar Newswire
Similar to the Arena Points system, new reputation levels unlock trade prices on vehicles, exclusive clothing items from purchase from the Merch store, vehicle customizations (e.g. wheels and liveries) and gameplay features.
Players can take over the arena for a private session for an additional $50,000 fee, once they have achieved Reputation Level 20.
The Street Race Series delivers exactly what it says on the can: bruising competition on creative tracks built on the streets of some of Los Santos’ most scenic neighborhoods, complete with shortcuts that are as much about risk as they are reward. The Pursuit Series offers drivers a more open-ended experience, with checkpoints placed sparsely throughout the map to encourage creative routes — after all, you’ll be competing against your fellow racers, as well as having LSPD’s finest hot on your heels. Meanwhile, Sprint offers a point to point challenge in Freemode with up to three other drivers in a breakneck race from the LS Car Meet out to various locations like LSIA and back.”
- — Newswire
The Meet building is home to a vast indoor test track. Players can access the track as a shared space with other players or opt to have an instanced session to themselves. Players can access with their own Personal Vehicles or one of a rotating set of three Test cars parked near the entry. While inside, players are free to drive around and three race options are available from the interaction menu:
- Time Trial
Set a personal best time around the LS Car Meet Test Track (1 player - all other cars will turn to ghost-mode for non-contact)
Challenge another player to a there-and-back drag race across the LS Car Meet Test Track space (2 players).
A randomized race around the LS Car Meet Test Track space where players compete to be the first to reach the target number of checkpoints (2-4 players)
Race to an external checkpoint and back to the LS Car Meet in Free Mode (2-4 Players)
- Accessible from the Interaction Menu inside the Car Meet only.
Street Race Series
Accessible from the Corona, Pause Menu map, Jobs menu, or from the Race Organizer inside the LSCM, there are seven different lap Races for 2-8 players. These races include several allowable marked shortcuts, often providing a trickier section to navigate, allowing slower, more agile vehicles to catch higher powered vehicles. They are locked to vehicles added in this update.
- Street Race - Back at the Rancho
- Street Race - Beachfront Runner
- Street Race - Country Pursuits
- Street Race - High Society
- Street Race - Home Sweet Home
- Street Race - The Business End
- Street Race - Up Your Alley
Pursuit Race Series
Accessible from the Corona, Pause Menu map, Jobs menu, or from the Race Organizer inside the LSCM (only after reaching Reputation Level 5), there are seven different point-to-point Races for 4-16 players while wanted by the Cops. They are locked to vehicles added in this update.
- Pursuit Race - A Real Education
- Pursuit Race - Get Trucked
- Pursuit Race - Good Bet
- Pursuit Race - Groving
- Pursuit Race - Industrial Action
- Pursuit Race - It's Terminal
- Pursuit Race - Join The Club
As part of the update, a new Auto Shops are available at 5 Los Santos based locations from Maze Bank Foreclosures. Purchasing an Auto Shop allows the player to run legitimate business operations as well as use it as a base for Robbery Contracts.
Repair and Mod Business:
Players will occasionally be tasked with repairing and modifying customer cars to their requested specification. Players can then choose to deliver the modified car back to the customer themselves or send hired staff to do the delivery for them to earn rewards.
After completing a Contract, players can find a list of Exotic Exports vehicles on a chalkboard on the upper floor of the Auto Shop. Players must steal the cars listed.
- Lil' Dee
- Unnamed LSCM Merch Store Owner
- Unnamed LSCM Race Organizer
- Unnamed LSCM Mod Shop Mechanic
- Unnamed LSCM Tattooist
- Unnamed Auto Shop Staff (2)
- Unnamed crystal vape dealer
- Unnamed Korean contract client
- Unnamed Armenian contract client
A new ‘Favorite Radio Stations’ option has been added to the Interaction Menu in GTA Online. This allows players to favorite radio stations which then only populate the radio wheel.
There is a new Media Player on the Radio Station wheel, which is populated with music by finding Media Sticks around Los Santos. 4 CircoLoco Records EPs and one Moodymann personal mix can be found. The tracklist includes songs from Monday Dreamin’, the debut compilation album from . 
- Lost Souls Of Saturn & TOKiMONSTA — Revision Of The Past
- Rampa — The Church (previously appeared briefly in GTA Online: The Cayo Perico Heist)
- Moodymann — Keep On Coming feat. CD
- Butch — Raindrops feat. Kemelion
- Margaret Dygas — Wishing Well
- Carl Craig — Forever Free
- Deichkind — Autonom (Dixon Edit)
- Adam Beyer — Break It Up
- tINI — What If, Then What? feat. Amiture
- Jamie Jones — Laser Lass
- Seth Troxler — Lumartes (Extended)
- Tale Of Us — Nova Two
- Sama' Abdulhadi — Reverie
- Luciano — Mantra For Lizzie
- DJ Tennis — Atlanta
- Mano Le Tough — As If To Say
- Kerri Chandler — You
- Damian Lazarus — The Future feat. Robert Owens
- Bedouin — Up In Flames
- Red Axes — Calib
There are 17 new cars in total over the course of the summer, with eleven immediately usable. Ten are available to purchase at launch on July 20 and one other vehicle is immediately accessible to try out on the Test Track before being made available for purchase a week later.
|Karin Calico GTF||Based on a fifth and sixth generation Toyota Celica.|
|Vapid Dominator GTT||A classic version of the Dominator, seemingly based on the 1969–1970 Ford Mustang.|
|Annis Euros||A sports car mainly based on the Nissan 370Z. Returning from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.|
|Karin Futo GTX||A variant of the Futo, based on the Toyota Sprinter Trueno (AE86).|
|Dinka Jester RR||A variant of the Jester, strongly based on the fifth generation Toyota GR Supra (J29/DB).|
|Annis Remus||A vehicle based on the Nissan Silvia (S13).|
|Dinka RT3000||A sports car seemingly based on the hardtop Honda S2000.|
|Obey Tailgater S||A modernized variant of the Tailgater, resembling the Audi RS3 Sedan (8V).|
|Vulcar Warrener HKR||A pickup truck variant of the Warrener, resembling the 1974 Nissan/Datsun Sunny "Hakotora".|
|Annis ZR350||A sports car strongly based on a third generation Mazda RX-7 FD3S. Returning from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.|
|Unlocked as part of Event Weeks||Week|
|Pfister Comet S2||A 2-door sports car based on the Porsche 992.||Comet S2 Week|
July 29, 2021
|Available to Test but not unlocked for sale until event week|
|Vapid Dominator ASP||A retro version of the Dominator, based on a fourth generation Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R (New Edge).|
|Not unlocked for sale/Test until event week|
|Emperor Vectre||A 2-door sports coupe based on the Lexus RC F.|
|Pfister Growler||A 2-door sports car based on the Porsche 718 Cayman.|
|Übermacht Cypher||A 2-door sports coupe mainly based on the BMW M2 (F87) with some design cues from the BMW M6 (F13) and BMW M8 (F92).|
|Karin Sultan RS Classic||A 2-door version of the Sultan Classic or classic version of the Sultan RS, based on the Subaru Impreza 22B STI.|
|Karin Previon||A 2-door coupe based on the 3rd Generation Toyota Soarer. Returning from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.|
The Car Meet area includes an open Modding Area similar to other vehicle customization garages, except other players in the meet will be able to watch the customization process in real time.
- 30 new Track Wheels have been added, 10 of which require Reputation Levels to unlock, and all can be applied at the LS Car Meet Mod Shop.
- 10 new vehicle liveries have been added for the Bravado Banshee.
- 10 new vehicle liveries have been added for the Karin Kuruma.
- New ‘Low Grip Tires’ have been added and can be applied at the LS Car Meet Mod Shop to vehicles added with the Los Santos Tuners update.
- A new ‘Vehicle Stance’ option has been added to the Interaction Menu and allows players to change the height of their personal vehicles added with the Los Santos Tuners update.
- A new ‘Hydraulics’ option has been added to the Interaction Menu that allows players to adjust the hydraulics of their personal vehicle.
- A new ‘Vehicle Roof’ option has been added to the Interaction Menu that allows players to put their personal vehicle roof up or down if it is a convertible.
- — Newswire.
A new Merch Shop is available in the car meet area. Its stock of over 170 items is exclusive to this shop, and all items must be unlocked by Reputation Level before the player can purchase them.
A Tattoo Shop is also available inside the car meet. While no new tattoos have been added, the "Torso – Back" category has been split into the "Torso – Back" and the new "Torso – Back Full" categories; this was presumably done to avoid a bug where the last few tattoos in this category would not show up due to too many purchasable items.
There is one new haircut for each gender included with this update, that being the "Afro Faded" haircut for male protagonists and the "Afro" for female protagonists.
Discounts & Bonuses
- The Lucky Wheel prize was changed from the Vapid Retinue Mk II to the Ocelot Lynx.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in the San Andreas Super Sport Series Stunt Races.
- Discounts on selected vehicles:
- The Pfister Comet S2 is now available for purchase.
- The Lucky Wheel prize was changed from the Ocelot Lynx to the Truffade Z-Type.
- The LS Car Meet Prize Ride was changed from the Annis Remus to the Vulcar Warrener HKR.
- The LS Car Meet Test Rides were changed to the Pfister Comet S2, the Vapid Dominator ASP, and the Dinka Jester RR.
- Players who visit the LS Car Meet during the week received the LS Customs Varsity Jacket.
- Players who became an LS Car Meet Member last week received the Ron Racing Livery for the Comet S2.
- Players who logged in during the week received the Fukaru Race Livery for the Vapid Dominator ASP the following week.
- Players who completed their Auto Shop Exotic Exports list during the week received the Street Crimes Color Gangs Tee.
- Players who reached Car Meet Rep Level 20 during the week received GTA$250,000.
- Players who completed a Contract Finale during the week received GTA$200,000 and a White Born X Raised Shirt.
- Players who logged in during the week received a free Race and Chase arcade machine for their Auto Shop.
- Triple GTA$ and RP from all Freemode Events and Challenges.
- Double GTA$ and RP for all Sprint Races.
- Double rewards from The Vespucci Job Adversary Mode.
- Discounts on selected vehicles and vehicle upgrades:
- Exclusive Bonuses and Discounts for Prime Gaming members:
- Premium Race, Time Trial, and RC Time Trial schedule:
- The song used in the main trailer for the update is "Freaks" by Nez, Gangsta Boo and Moodymann.
- With the forthcoming release of the game's standalone version and the Expanded & Enhanced version in November 11, 2021, this is the last content update for Grand Theft Auto Online where a copy of Grand Theft Auto V is required to play.
- “The [Money Dreamin'] compilation will also feature in the next GTA Online update, with a special DJ mix version showcasing new interpretations of all 20 tracks from the album, compiled and remixed by Seth Troxler.”
- — "CircoLoco Records Presents Monday Dreamin’" - Rockstar Newswire