|This article or section is Under Construction.|
|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
GTA Online: Gunrunning is a content update for Grand Theft Auto Online, released on June 13th, 2017.
- "Dotted throughout Blaine County are hatches look into these mysterious properties on the Maze Bank Foreclosure site and you’ll find sprawling underground headquarters for sale, ready to be stocked with new military grade vehicles and weapons manufacturing equipment capable of developing highly sought after offensive and defensive technologies. As the residents of Los Santos know, the only thing more fun than crime is profit and should you choose to invest in this new business, some extremely shady customers are ready to pay top dollar for what you can deliver.
Stay tuned for more on Gunrunning, including specific business and research opportunities, details on the massive tactical, full-service Mobile Operation Centers complete with new weapon upgrades and deep customization, all new Weaponized Vehicles and more."
- ―Rockstar Newswire.
The update focuses on military business opportunities, where any player is able to purchase a Bunker and register as a VIP, CEO or MC Biker boss to begin arms trading missions, where research and manufacture is carried out on stolen or purchased supplies, before selling off the product for cash. The player is also able to purchase a Mobile Operations Center and conduct missions, modify vehicles and weapons, and store new vehicles inside it.
- Bunkers have been added to GTA Online. Players can purchase a Bunker from the Maze Bank Foreclosures website. Bunkers can be customized with a choice of add-ons such as a Personal Quarters, a Shooting Range, a Gun Locker and Transportation. Upon purchasing a Bunker, VIP, CEO or MC President Players will gain access to the Gunrunning Business.
- The Gunrunning Business has been added to GTA Online. The Gunrunning Business is managed via the Disruption Logistics website on the laptop inside the Bunker, and allows players to Resupply and Sell the weapons generated by their Gunrunning Business. The Disruption Logistics website is also used to manage Bunker Staff, Research and buy Bunker Upgrades.
- The Mobile Operations Center (MOC) has been added to GTA Online. The MOC is a Truck and Trailer property that can be driven in Freemode, and can be purchased once a player owns a Bunker. Players can customize their MOC with a choice of Truck Cab, Trailer Bays and Interior Color. The MOC Trailer has space for 3 different Trailer Bays.
13 new vehicles:
|Available to purchase immediately|
|BF Dune FAV||A Fast Attack Vehicle variant of the Dune Buggy.|
|Bravado Half-track||A half-track variant of the Duneloader.|
|Declasse Weaponized Tampa||A weaponized and armored variant of the Tampa.|
|HVY APC||Returning from The Ballad of Gay Tony.|
|Jobuilt Hauler Custom||A customized variant of the Hauler.|
|200px||Jobuilt Phantom Custom||A customized variant of the Phantom.|
|Mobile Operations Center||A new trailer.|
|Pegassi Oppressor||A new motorbike with a rocket boost and the ability to glide.|
|Vom Feuer Anti-Aircraft Trailer||A new anti-aircraft trailer.|
|Restricted/Mission Only Vehicles|
|Caddy||A new, redesigned, variant of the Caddy, used to travel around the Bunker.|
|HVY Insurgent Pick-Up Custom||A new variant of the Insurgent Pick-Up with customizations and a tow hook. Only seen and drive-able during certain Bunker resupply/sell missions.|
|HVY Nightshark||A new armored SUV based on the Dartz Kombat/T-98 Kombat. Only seen and drive-able in one mission.|
|Karin Technical Custom||A new variant of the Technical with customizations and a tow hook. Only seen and drive-able during certain Bunker resupply missions.|
|Trailer (trailers4)||A new container trailer able to be recolored.|
- Over 750 new clothing items, including masks, militia-themed t-shirts, jackets, hats, vests and gloves, almost all of which come with varying camos.
- 30 new tattoos.
- 2 new hair styles for both male and female characters.
- The ability to open and close various jackets and coats via the interaction menu has been added, this only works with certain clothing.
- The ability to put down and put up hoodies via the interaction menu has been added, this only works with certain clothing.
7 new Bunker themed Adversary Mode jobs:
- Bunker - Till Death Do Us Part
- Bunker - Slasher
- Bunker - Every Bullet Counts
- Bunker - Resurrection
- Bunker - Kill Quota
- Bunker - Trading Places
- Severe Weather Patterns (Dune FAV)
- Half-track Bully (Half-track)
- Exit Strategy (Anti-aircraft Trailer)
- Offshore Assets (APC)
- Cover Blown (Hauler Custom - MOC)
- Mole Hunt (Weaponized Tampa)
- Data Breach (Oppressor)
- Work Dispute (Oppressor)
- Certain weapons can be upgraded to Mk II version from the MOC Weapon workshop bay with no research requirements:
- New ammo types have been added for Mk II weapons, and can be equipped at the Weapon Workshop of an owned MOC once unlocked via Research. Held ammo capacity for these types is limited, and can only be refilled at the Weapon Workshop. The following ammo types are available:
- Tracer Rounds, which show bright visible markers matching the weapon tint
- Incendiary Rounds, which have a chance to set targets on fire
- Hollow Point Rounds, which increase damage to unarmored targets
- Armor Piercing Rounds, which increase penetration of Body Armor
- Full Metal Jacket Rounds, which increase damage to vehicles and penetrate bullet proof and bullet resistant glass
- Explosive Rounds, which create a small explosion on impact
- Over 80 new weapon attachments, liveries and tints have been added for Mk II weapons, some of which are unlocked via Research. These include:
- A selection of different scopes for each Mk II weapon, including Night Vision and Thermal Vision scopes for the Heavy Sniper Mk II
- Heavy Barrels, which increases damage dealt to long-range targets
- Muzzle Breaks and Compensators, which reduce recoil during rapid fire
- Attaching weapons to several vehicles.
- New camos and paintjobs.
- Ballistic Equipment - $500,000 (Basically the heavy armor, like the one used in the mission The Paleto Score from Grand Theft Auto V and in the Juggernaut Adversary Mode)
- Vehicles with non-stock hoods can now be opened up in custom shops and via the interaction menu.
- The DLC's release of June 13 is likely a reference to the many historic and recent warfare and military events, particularly the events during World War II, the United State's withdrawal from the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty, and the bombing of Al Askari Mosque, that fell on this day.
- While Agent 14 shows the player around their bunker, he becomes stuck with the Caddy in the middle of a corridor. This is a reference to the famous corridor "three point turn" scene from Austin Powers.
- During the fourth Mobile Operations mission, Mole Hunt, Agent 14 states that it is 2017, which would indicate that the GTA Online timeline moves along with real world time, contrary to the originally stated timeline of GTA Online taking place before the events of Story Mode.