|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Futo, Prairie, and Ruiner Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on October 9th, 2018, and ran until October 15th, 2018. This event rewarded players for logging on, featured double earnings in all 4 remixed Adversary Modes, and featured discounts on selected vehicles, properties, and clothing.
- Players who had already completed the Stone Hatchet and Double-Action Revolver challenges received an additional $250,000 reward for each. Players who completed them during this week would receive the standard $250,000 reward for each plus an additional $250,000 the following week.
- Players who logged on during the event were awarded $300,000 and Green Wireframe Bodysuit.
- Players who have pre-ordered any digital edition of Red Dead Redemption 2 by October 15th can also earn an extra GTA$1M bonus.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in the Hunting Pack (Remix) Adversary Mode.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in the Trading Places (Remix) Adversary Mode.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in the Running Back (Remix) Adversary Mode.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in the Sumo (Remix) Adversary Mode.
- Double earnings from Nightclub popularity.
- The Karin Futo, Bollokan Prairie, and Imponte Ruiner are made available.
- Released October 9th, 2018.
- Futo available from Southern San Andreas Super Autos for $9,000.
- Prairie available from Southern San Andreas Super Autos for $25,000.
- Ruiner available from Southern San Andreas Super Autos for $10,000.
- New liveries available for the Karin Futo, Bollokan Prairie, Imponte Ruiner, Maibatsu Penumbra, Declasse Mamba, and Invetero Coquette Classic.
- New modification options available for the Bollokan Prairie.
- Discounts on selected vehicles:
- Discounts on selected properties: