- "From Los Santos to Nowhere, USA this updated classic's looks, power, heritage and exclusivity will turn heads and open legs (opening legs not guaranteed). It's as conspicuous as consumption gets, and you don't care. Actually, you probably do care or you wouldn't be thinking about buying it."
- ―LegendaryMotorsport.net description.
The Furore GT (pronounced as Foo-ro-re (From Italian)) is a luxury sports car featured in Grand Theft Auto 2. It returns in Grand Theft Auto V, where it is manufactured by Lampadati, as part of the Last Team Standing Update.
In GTA V, the Furore GT is manufactured by Lampadati. It is now based on the Maserati Alfieri concept, most evident in its headlights, front bumper, grille and overall body style. The front fascia layout also resembles the Maserati GranTurismo MC Corse. There is also influence from the Jaguar F-Type in the windows, Lexus LFA in the side panels and Toyota 86 in the rear fascia. The rear lights are from the SRT Viper, the exhausts are from the Lamborghini Huracan.
Unfortunately, the vehicle doesn't have any visual modification options at Los Santos Customs, only the standard performance upgrades and the usual upgrades for wheels and window tints.
The Furore GT is powered by what sounds like a high-output V8, which is capable of powering the vehicle up to very impressive top speeds. Acceleration is okay, however, and it is not as quick off the line as other cars in its class. Therefore, the car gets highly benefited by the Los Santos Customs upgrades in acceleration. Handling is pretty good, as the vehicle is able to execute sharp turns without much oversteer, and the car responds well to slight moves to the steering wheel. While it is prone to fishtailing at high speeds, it's still easy to get the car in control.
Grand Theft Auto 2
- The car can only be found in the Residential District of Anywhere City.
- Completing the Wang Cars side quest unlocks three of these cars in the parking lot.
Grand Theft Auto V
- Found in each protagonists' garages in Story Mode.
- Sometimes seen in traffic in the Enhanced Edition.
Grand Theft Auto Online
- In GTA 2, it gives the Fast Reload power-up when crushed.
- The Furore GT is one of four vehicles in GTA V and GTA Online to return from the 2D Universe. The other three are the Z-Type, Tour Bus and the Panto.
- The Furore GT's engine sound in GTA V is identical to that of the Monroe.
- Furore is Italian for 'violence' or 'frenzy'.
- The name is seemingly a pun on Ferrari, even though it is not based on one.
- The default radio station of this car is Vinewood Boulevard Radio, Los Santos Rock Radio and Radio Mirror Park.