- — GTA IV Manual Description
It is based on an amalgam of amusement parks past and present from Coney Island in Brooklyn, New York, but primarily Astroland. Though Funland is not an interactive location, it can be visited in-game.
According to Michelle, the park is going to be rebuilt as a Las Venturas-style theme park, much like real life plans to renovate Coney Island. Funland has possibly been renovated by 2013, as one of Tavell Clinton's posts on Lifeinvader claims that he has had a ride on the Screamer.
|Bump My Ride||Bumper Cars||Name is a pun on TV's Pimp My Ride|
|Bumper & Dumper Dodgems||Indoor dodgem cars|
|Capricorn One||Small Hurricane-style ride.||Hurricane|
|The Corpse Ride||Haunted house.||Dante's Inferno|
Name alludes to the movie The Corpse Bride.
|Duck My Sick||A high impact vomit-inducing ride, hence the name which is also a Spoonerism of an obscenity.||Power Surge|
|Liberty Eye||A Ferris wheel that stands 150 feet tall.||Wonder Wheel.|
|Liberty Go-Karts||Go Karts|
|Miniature Golf||A minigolf course with small models of landmarks from past GTA games.|
|Plummet (x2)||Smaller scale rapid-drop rides.|
|Screamer||A 100-year-old wooden roller coaster that stands 85 feet tall.||Coney Island Cyclone|
|Shake Yo' Boaty||A pendulum ride.||Pirate Ship|
|Unnamed||A decommissioned ride that stands 190 feet tall.||Parachute Jump|
|Unnamed||Disused Breakdance-style ride with a Los Santos background.||Breakdance|
|Unnamed||Derelict Spider/Octopus ride.||Eyerly Spider|
|Unnamed||Merry go round with motorcycles|
Other attractions include a Funland Kiddie Park - an area of for younger patrons.
Sideshows and kiosks
Many sideshows and kiosks have more than one appearance throughout the park.
- Basketball/Hoops Game
- Balloon Buster/Bubble Burster
- Clown Water Race Game
- Craig's Candys
- Gone Fishing
- Kentucky Derby
- Madam Woody Palm and Tarot Card Reader
- Shoot 'Em Win
- Snack Bar
- Shoot Your Load Shooting Gallery
- Tattoo Parlor
- The Whacker
- Water Racing
- During Departure Time, the player can set off the large spinning ride by the second van, by setting off an explosion by it or shooting it, but not during normal gameplay.
- During the same mission, if the player does the same thing to the swinging ship, it will play its music for a few seconds. Some of the small games nearby will also make sounds when damaged. If you shoot the spider ride, it will move and play the QUB3D music.
- In The Ballad of Gay Tony multiplayer, Funland is an available location for Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch.
- In one of the disused rides, the background panorama of Los Santos shows the Vinewood Sign (left), Downtown Los Santos with a Hydra (centre), and a Shamal (right).