- Lance: "I got what we finally needed. I know how we can get our hands on one big shipment...Completely free! We can finally get Pete the healthcare he needs."
- Vic: "Look Lance...I am a long way from being a good guy, but drugs just mean trouble."
- Lance: "I agree, man, I 100% agree. That's why we're gonna get this one big pay day for all the hard work and split! Jerry Martinez...It's his coke."
- Vic: "Oh...Fuck it. You know what? Let's do it."
- — Lance Vance tells Victor about the big score they can take from his old enemy, Jerry Martinez
Lance informs Vic of a cocaine shipment arriving in Vice City and he intends to steal it. Vic is initially not interested until Lance reveals it belongs to Vic's bitter enemy Jerry Martinez. Victor and Lance leave the hotel room and drive to the docks in Little Haiti in Lance's Sentinel XS. They are met by some of Martinez's men, who they kill, and then steal the two Barracks OLs containing the cocaine. Lance and Victor drive off, managing to avoid more of Martinez's men in Bobcats and Sentinel XS'.
They reach the bridge connecting to Washington Beach, where Martinez begins to fire missiles towards the two from a Hunter. Victor and Lance manage to get to the other side of the bridge where the VCPD are waiting, which scares off Martinez. Victor and Lance then drive to their new safehouse, driving the two trucks into the garage.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Drive to the docks in Little Haiti.
- Take out the gang members. Protect Lance and the trucks.
- Get in the truck.
- Follow Lance.
- Don't lose Lance! (Appears if the player gets too far away from Lance)
- Cross the bridge and avoid incoming fire from the helicopter.
- Follow Lance.
Post-Mission Pager Message
The reward for completing the mission is $3,000 and the mission Brawn of the Dead is unlocked. The bridges connecting the mainland with eastern Vice City have also reopened, allowing the player to access Ocean Beach, Washington Beach and Vice Point. Pilotable aircraft and boats (along with their respective side-missions) can now be controlled, and the player can now attain a six-star wanted level.
- When Vic steals the Barracks OL, the radio will be tuned in to V-Rock and "Holy Diver" by Dio will always play.
- If the player fails the mission whilst on the eastern island, they will respawn on the mainland and the South Bridge will be closed.
- This is the last mission in the game to start on the mainland.
- Sgt. Martinez is said to be piloting the Hunter helicopter in this mission. However, in reality, only US Army Warrant Officers are permitted to pilot the Apache (Hunter's real-life counterpart) and so Martinez should not be flying it.
- Two of Lance's lines in this mission ("I have a dream" when they leave the apartment and "Rich at last, rich at last, Thank God Almighty we are rich at last!") are references to Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I have a dream" speech which he gave during "The Washington March", though King said "Free at last" instead of "Rich at last".
- No traffic appears on the street during this mission.