- "Mr. Vercetti, if you're out there listening, you gotta go put some VC Cabs out of action before we go bust!"
After taking a high class fare to the airport in the previous mission, Doris informs Tommy that due to the abundance of Vice City Cabs, Kaufman Cabs is losing business. Doris tells Tommy that he better do something before they lose business. Tommy then enters a Kaufman Cab, after given an Uzi, Tommy chases and destroys the three opposing VC cabs, completing the mission.
- It is not necessary to kill the three rival cabbies to complete the mission, the player can take them out of the cabs beforehand. However that's way slower than just blowing them up.
- Killing the VC cab driver does not count as 'destroying' the taxi.
- Tommy is not restricted to the Kaufman Cab this mission, he can chose to use a vehicle or not at all.
- Obviously, the quickest way to finish is to prepare a fast car, then do a drive-by on each taxi until they catch fire.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Destroy 3 of the rival taxis!
- This is the only mission for the Kaufman Cabs depot, that has no vehicular restriction.