|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Freemode Events Social Club Weekend was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on September 18, 2015, and ran until September 20, 2015. This event awarded players for logging in and featured various bonuses and discounts on selected vehicles, vehicle upgrades, and other items.
- Players who completed any of the five new Freemode Events were awarded GTA$50K and the Vapid T-Shirt.
September 18, 2015
- Players who logged in were awarded the Vinewood Zombie T-Shirt.
September 19, 2015
- Players who logged in were awarded the I Married my Dad T-Shirt.
September 20, 2015
- Players who logged in were awarded the Die Already 4 T-Shirt.
PS3 & Xbox 360 only:
- Increased frequency on Freemode events, such as Armored Trucks, Kill Targets and High Priority Vehicles.
- Special Event Crate Drops descended from the skies, with exclusive t-shirts that players might have missed out on during previous Events.
- 50% discounts on selected vehicles:
- Benefactor Dubsta
- Cheval Marshall
- HVY Insurgent
- Karin Kuruma (Armored)
- Maibatsu Sanchez
- Överflöd Entity XF
- Pegassi Zentorno
- Truffade Adder
- Pegassi Bati 801RR
- Principe Lectro
- Shitzu Hakuchou
- Speedophile Seashark
- Maibatsu Frogger
- Nagasaki Buzzard Attack Chopper
- Western Company Annihilator
- Buckingham Vestra
- Western Company Besra
- Western Company Mallard
- 50% discounts on selected vehicle upgrades:
- Bulletproof Tires
- 50% discounts on selected items:
- 50% discounts on selected phone services: