|This article (or section) refers to content in the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC release of Grand Theft Auto Online that may be absent from other versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC version of Grand Theft Auto Online, please see here.
Freecrawler Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on September 4th, 2018, and ran until September 10th, 2018. This event rewarded players for logging on, featured a new Adversary Mode, a new car, and double earnings in the new Trading Places (Remix) Adversary Mode and Business Battles. It also featured discounts on selected vehicles, vehicle upgrades, and properties.
- The Canis Freecrawler is made available.
- Released September 4th, 2018.
- Available from Legendary Motorsport for $597,000.
- A new Adversary Mode, Trading Places (Remix), was added.
- Players who logged on during the event were awarded $250,000 and $150,000 for logging on every following day, The Paradise T-Shirt, Blue Tartan Livery for the Oppressor Mk II, and the Blue & Green Camo Livery for the Pegassi Oppressor.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in the Trading Places (Remix) Adversary Mode.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in Business Battles.
- Double GTA$ from Nightclub popularity.
- Discounts on selected vehicles:
- Discounts on selected vehicle upgrades:
- Benny's Original Motor Works vehicle upgrades - 40% off
- Vehicle Armour - 30% off
- Discounts on selected properties: