Events of Grand Theft Auto IV
Frankie seems like a perfectly good mafioso when the player meets him in Truck Hustle, however in To Live and Die in Alderney, it is revealed that he is rather dimwitted and has not thought the heroin distribution plan through.
Frankie can either survive the mission, or die during its events.
If the player wants to save him, they must quickly take out the chopper, get in the van, and drive away from the cops. Maintaining a distance from the cops means that Frankie won't be shooting at them, and the cops won't be able to shoot at him.
If Niko or the FIB kills Frankie, Phil will blame himself for his death and is one of the reasons to have his ex-wife hate him.
LCPD Database Record
1998 - Grand Larceny
2000 - Grand Theft Auto
- Frequent arrests on petty larceny beefs.
- Reported that he is not trusted on bigger jobs by the Pegorino Crime Syndicate despite his family connections.
Grand Theft Auto IV
- Frankie wears a similar outfit to Dwayne Forge and Dardan Petrela. The only difference is he wears a gold necklace and a green jacket.
- During the mission To Live and Die in Alderney, he can be killed but only after him, Niko and Phil abandon the two black Washingtons. His death has no impact on the storyline.
- Gallo describes his life as tough as he has to look after his mother and sister while being a member of an organized crime family.
- Frankie shares his model with Slimeball, and Eduard Borodin, although with different textures.