- This forum discussion has been compiled into the Inside Track page
The quickest way to earn lots of money in GTA: San Andreas is to save the game then go gamble your life savings at one of the betting shops. If you lose, re-load the game and go bet on the same horse again. Repeat the process until you can afford all the clothes, guns and houses you want. It should only take 4 or 5 visits.
A slower way, but also effective, is the roulette table in the casinos. bet on the colours only, red or black, if you lose, double your bet, your colour will come up eventually and you will not only make back all the money you lost, but you will also gain double your original bet. When using this techinque make sure you have enough money to cover your losing bets, as doubling your bets every time you lose can get pretty high pretty fast. this technique also works on real life casinos, thought the legality of such a thing is unknown.
The closest safe house and Inside Track Betting Shop together are the Jefferson Safehouse in Glen Park and the betting shop in Downtown Los Santos under the Mulholland Intersection. You don't have to use these locations, but it saves time. The glen park house has no garage so you'll have to steal a car outside.
- Enter a safe house and save the game
- Drive to the nearest Inside Track and go in
- Go to a booth and place a bet on the highest odds runner
- If you lose, then load up the game from the safe house and go back to Inside Track
- Once you win, save the game again at the safe house and go place all of your money on the horse again