Grammar/3rd person perspective
|This article or section is Under Construction as of 29th April, 2018.|
|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
It is available only after the CEO/VIP purchases an Armored Boxville and can be completed solo.
The organization’s objective is to enter the Armored Boxville based on the CEO's location. Upon entering the vehicle, their goal is to protect the Boxville from incoming players destroying it. Occasionally, there will be 4 NPCs that spawn in 2 pairs of Fugitives or Buzzards equipped with Micro SMGs if the session is less populated. The group also have the option to leave the Armored Boxville to defend on foot.
The attackers, on the other hand, must destroy the Armored Boxville to complete the objective. The health of the vehicle is displayed at the bottom right of the screen. If the health bar is completely depleted, the vehicle will be destroyed, ending the VIP Work.
- When playing solo, drive the Armored Boxville into the tunnels which makes it easier to protect from any other players or NPC. Proximity Mines are effective against players driving into the tunnels.
- NPCs have low accuracy, allowing players to easily kill them. In addition, they will never shoot at the Boxville unless they stand too close or get inside of it.
- Even if rivals are closer to the objective, they will still kill on sight.
- Staying away from the Armored Boxville (roughly 1 mile out of range,) prevents attacking NPCs from damaging the van due to them being out of rendering distance. However, this should only be done whenever there aren't opposing players, or within an invite only lobby.
- For attackers, destroying an Armored Boxville requires a lot of explosives as the health of the Boxville is significantly high. Aircraft cannons are effective against Armored Boxville though they must risk getting shot by a gunner in the turret position. Tanks and APCs are another good option to use, though its slow speed would not keep up with the Armored Boxville. Heat-seeking Missiles is impossible to lock on at an Armored Boxville.
- The Anti-Aircraft Trailer with Flak cannons makes it the easiest to destroy an Armored Boxville in just a few shots.
- NPCs can still locate the player inside the tunnel unless if they are not near the opening of the tunnel.
- Much like other Import/Export VIP Work, entering the vehicle will grant them +$5,000 bonus money depending on time but no matter how they defend the vehicle.
- Despite the mission having a strong emphasis on team work and defense, this mission can be started not only with one player in the organization, but it is also available with no rival players required, unlike other defensive missions such as Piracy Prevention.
- Starting the VIP Work with other Associates or any other rival players will sometimes spawn the van close to the CEO.
- If the spawn point is blocked by another vehicle, it will always spawn close to the CEO.
- If playing Solo, one can enter the Armored Boxville and exit it, and abandon it. You will avoid enemies and still complete the mission after the timer runs out. (It is recommend if inside a solo session.)
- However, the VIP work will fail when only a single lobby which is the CEO leaves the area at greater distances depending on where the Boxville was parked at certain hazardous areas such as water or tunnel.
- The Armored Boxville is immune to explosives or constant gunfire unless they enter the vehicle or wait 3 minutes to start the VIP Work.