- — Description from Ammu-Nation
Fireworks were a limited-time item, along with the Firework Launcher, though while the latter was brought back for subsequent holiday events, fireworks never made a comeback after their initial introduction.
Fireworks consist of small cones that contains various firework powders. It can be placed on the ground where it will then launch various bursts into the air. Each firework has different burst settings that the player can buy in three patriotic-themed colors.
Unlike the Firework Launcher, fireworks are not harmful to a player.
The fireworks are manufactured by Super Burst.
Settings (player's inventory)
- Type: The type of burst that a firework can do. There are 4 types of customizations: Fountain, Shotburst, Starburst and Trailburst.
- Color: The color of the firework. There are 3 colors. Red, White and Blue.
- Timer: The time between the firework being lit and launching. It can be adjusted between 0 and 60 seconds.
- Place: The action where the player can put the firework on the ground. This can be done in flat areas and at least with 1 set of fireworks.
- Play: The action where fireworks are activated. At this point, fireworks are launched in a predetermined time (depending on the timer setting).
- Red Fountain - $475
- White Fountain - $475
- Blue Fountain - $475
- Red Shotburst - $380
- White Shotburst - $380
- Blue Shotburst - $380
- Red Starburst - $285
- White Starburst - $285
- Blue Starburst - $285
- Red Trailburst - $190
- White Trailburst - $190
- Blue Trailburst - $190
- Even though Fireworks are in the weapons category, they do not appear in the player's Weapon Wheel, instead appearing in the player's inventory.
- This item resembles the Volcano 4000 Firework from Bully, another Rockstar game.