|This article needs more images of:|
Unused radio station icon
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
- "This is Oliver Ladykiller Biscuit on Fever 105. 105 degrees, ooh, I'm just gettin my groove back on. Mmm... Susan just called from Prawn Island saying she's having a party and "can I recommend something to get people in the mood?" Well baby, I can recommend myself, I'm cool as a cucumber and just as useful... Oh yeah... Mmm..."
- — Fever 105
- "Funky soul sounds from the one and only Oliver "Ladykiller" Biscuit, who manned the airwaves of Fever 105 throughout Vice City's most turbulent era. "Ladykiller" put the wiggle in your jiggle, the slide in your stride, and reminded Vice City's denizens that times were never too tough not to party. With classic tracks from Kool & the Gang, Michael Jackson and many others, he's got what you need."
- — GTA Vice City Website
The vibe of the radio blends in well with the general atmosphere of '80s Vice City, even if disco was gone by that time. 3 songs from its playlist are played in the clubs of Vice City, which confirms that it fits well with the hedonistic feel of the time.
An album of songs from the station is available separately or as part of the 7-CD Vice City Soundtrack Box Set.
In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, it is heavily implied that Fever used to be the Hip-hop/Electro station Fresh FM. This is further evidenced by the fact that Fresh was broadcasted at the same frequency, and its DJ, Luke, was having an angry outburst at Biscuit because he had offered to buy the station.
- * - This song is missing from the iOS, Android, PS2 Classics (PS3 and PS4) and Rockstar Games Launcher editions.
- The Whispers - "And the Beat Goes On" (1979)
- Fat Larry's Band - "Act Like You Know" (1982)
- Oliver Cheatham - "Get Down Saturday Night" (1983)
- Pointer Sisters - "Automatic" (1983)
- René & Angela - "I'll Be Good" (1985)
- Mary Jane Girls - "All Night Long" (1983)
- Rick James - "Ghetto Life" (1981)
- Michael Jackson - "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" (1982) *
- Evelyn "Champagne" King - "Shame" (1977)
- Teena Marie - "Behind the Groove" (1980)
- Mtume - "Juicy Fruit" (1983)
- Kool & the Gang - "Summer Madness" (1974)
- Indeep - "Last Night a D.J. Saved My Life" (1982)
- Kool & the Gang's "Summer Madness" was played in the first trailer of GTA Vice City.
- Indeep's "Last Night a D.J. Saved My Life" is the first Fever's song that plays when one starts the game and tunes into Fever.
- Pointer Sisters' "Automatic" plays inside the Malibu Club.
- Mary Jane Girls' "All Night Long" and Teena Marie's "Behind the Groove" play inside the Pole Position Club.
- It is implied that this is Lance Vance's favorite radio station as it is the default station for his white Infernus.
- Fever 105 is the favourite radio station of the Haitians, alongside Flash FM, which can be heard after the player carjacks their Voodoo.
- Fat Larry's Band's "Act Like You Know" was featured in the PC trailer for GTA Vice City.
- Mary Jane Girls' "All Night Long" samples Keni Burke "Risin' to the Top", which can be heard on the station Vice City For Lovers in GTA Vice City Stories.
- Oliver Cheatham's "Get Down Saturday Night" was sampled in Michael Grey's song "The Weekend", which appears on the playlist of DJ Paul in Vladivostok FM for GTA Episodes From Liberty City.
- In GTA Online, during Halloween weekend, a special edition t-shirt with the logo was available through Crate Drops.
- Radio '76 FM - a funk radio in GTA 1.
- Lo-Fi FM - a funk and soul radio in GTA 2
- Futuro FM - a funk and dance radio in GTA 2.
- Flash FM - a radio GTA Vice City and GTA Vice City Stories that plays a song by Michael Jackson.
- Bounce FM - a funk and disco radio in GTA San Andreas that plays a song by Rick James.
- CSR 103.9 - a new jack swing and contemporary soul radio in GTA San Andreas.
- Master Sounds 98.3 - a rare groove and classic funk radio in GTA San Andreas.
- Paradise FM - a disco and funk radio in GTA Vice City Stories.
- Vice City For Lovers - a soul and R&B radio in GTA Vice City Stories that plays a song by Rick James.
- The Vibe 98.8 - an R&B and funk radio in GTA IV that plays a song by Mtume.
- K109 - a disco and funk radio in GTA IV and GTA Episodes From Liberty City.
- IF99 - a funk radio in GTA IV.
- Truth & Soul - a funk and soul instrumentals radio in GTA Chinatown Wars.
- The Lowdown 91.1 - a classic soul and funk radio in GTA V.
- Space 103.2 - a classic funk radio in GTA V.
- blonded Los Santos 97.8 FM - a contemporary R&B and mixed genre radio in enhaced versions of GTA V.