|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "You get used to bad press in this business, but there's bad press and there's a personal hit piece running in the main segment on Weazel News. By the time everyone realizes it's bullshit, no one will care. So I need the reporter to get some firsthand experience of the random acts of criminality he loves to write about. I've sent you some probable locations, watch out for a white news van."
- ―Agatha Baker's briefing.
- "What the hell happened to professional journalism in this country? Every day I get some hack threatening me with a fake news hit-piece on the casino. Well guess what, I finally snapped. I'd like this asshole from Weazel News to become one of his own statistics. He drives a white news van, I'm sending some probable locations over now."
- ―Alternative briefing.
The player is given five semi-random possible locations around the city. The reporter, and his white news van, will be located at one of these, while dark grey Rumpos will be parked at the other locations. Once the white van is found, the player needs to tail it until the reporter parks and exits his vehicle.
- "Are you on his tail yet? Wait till he's on foot and somewhere quiet. Don't use a gun. We need this to look like a mugging gone wrong, so don't forget to take his wallet. I am so fucking excited."
- ―Ms. Baker
After parking his van, the reporter will walk down an alleyway, which is when the player needs to kill him and search his body for his wallet. Once the wallet is obtained, the player needs to leave the area to complete the mission. Agatha's post-mission phone call will differ depending on whether the reporter was killed quietly or not.
- "I can't believe you did this. I can't believe I asked you to do this. This was amazing."
- ―Ms. Baker