|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "New and exclusive to Benny's Original Motor Works, a feat of motor engineering so ludicrous there's no point trying to understand it, question it, or stop yourself blowing the last of your kids' college fund on it. And if a giant, motorized junk food billboard with 40 inch chrome wheels and a sky-high center of gravity doesn't immediately make sense to you, it's never going to. Remember, no one's really sure what the competition is anymore, but with one of these you're almost certainly winning."
- ―Benny's Original Motor Works description.
Grand Theft Auto Online
- "A feat of motor engineering so unconventional there's no point trying to understand it, question it, or stop yourself from blowing the last of your kid's college fund on it. The Willard Faction Custom Donk. Exclusively available from Benny's Original Motorworks."
- ―Rockstar Newsire description.
The main body retains its original design from the standard model and the custom variant, although minor texture and badging changes have been made, where the front grille no longer sports the "Turbo" badge, and the sides also lack some cosmetic parts.
The underside, however, was largely altered; the vehicle's chassis is very similar to the Marshall's and Liberator's, sharing the front raised axle, steering rack and brackets. Unlike the Guardian, which also shares this chassis, it lacks the rear-wheel-steer steering rack, purposely. The vehicle has large hydraulic pumps reaching to each steering bracket, which slowly pump the vehicle up and down, raising each piston separately. Two large diff housings can be seen together, and the driveshaft is seen in black connecting to the center point of the vehicle. A supporting member also connects from the top of the rear diff to one of the cross-members of the vehicle - another cross member supporting the engine is also found at the front of the vehicle. Also appearing on the front axle is the large hydraulic steering arm, as well as the chassis. Four shackles connecting each hydraulic damping shocks can be seen at the center of each side of the wheelbase. Connecting this is a large cross-frame styled support crossing the center of the wheelbase. The exhaust systems are 4-1 exhaust pipes, where the two exhaust pipes never meet, and pass through two separated mufflers half way down the car.
Again, the vehicle may spawn with the solid T-top, a glass T-top or no panels, which can be changed at Benny's Original Motor Works. Color distribution is largely the same as the Faction Custom, but the central cross frames are painted in secondary. The vehicle also gets custom "LozSpeed Baller" hi-rider wheels.
Current Design Gallery
Grand Theft Auto Online
Despite that the Faction Custom Donk has a higher ground clearance than any other Off-Road vehicles, it is relatively stable at even faster speeds when cornering and can handle uneven terrain. It can also withstand a couple of hits from traffic, but players need to be mindful that the Faction's wheels are very exposed to gunfire as it can greatly upset the car's handling if its tires are shot. The vehicle's performance is somewhat slacking, due to the large excess weight, not only caused by the larger rims, but also the added weight of hydraulic power. The vehicle's hydraulics are, by default, extremely slow, considering the size and weight of the vehicle. The vehicle corners fairly well, but oversteer is present due to the badly proportioned weight.
The engine is shared with the original Faction by default, being a single-cam V8 with a turbocharger by default. There also appears to be a supercharger-like modification centralised on the engine block, with the supercharger intake pipe coming from the radiator and front-grille area. The engine sound is shared with the Marshall and Liberator, being a high-power, high-output V8.
GTA Online Overview
(0-60 mph in Seconds)
(mph / kmh)
(FWD / RWD / AWD)
(kg / lbs)
|N/A||87 / 140||5||N/A||RWD||1400 / 3086||65|
|N/A||N/A||5||Turbocharged V8 (In-game model)||RWD||Cannot be observed||Cannot be observed|
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Armor Upgrade 20%||$7,500|
|Armor Upgrade 40%||$12,000|
|Armor Upgrade 60%||$20,000|
|Armor Upgrade 80%||$35,000|
|Armor Upgrade 100%||$50,000|
|V8 - Painted Covers||$45,120|
|V8 - Chrome Covers||$47,940|
|V8 - Painted Ribbed Covers||$50,760|
|V8 - Chrome Ribbed Covers||$53,580|
|Chrome Air Filter||$32,640|
|Twin Air Filter||$34,680|
|Vertical Ram Pipes||$36,720|
|Sweptback Ram Pipes||$38,760|
|Big Turbo Kit||$40,800|
|Engine Tunes||EMS Upgrade, Level 1||$9,000|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 2||$12,500|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 3||$18,000|
|EMS Upgrade, Level 4||$33,500|
|Chrome Tip Exhaust||$750|
|Big Bore Exhaust||$1,800|
|Power Bulge Hood||$3,000|
|Horns||Main article: Los Santos Customs/Horns||-|
|Interior||Main article: Benny's Original Motor Works/Interior||-|
|Trim Design||Stock Trim||$24,300|
|Beaded Seat Covers||$38,880|
|Luxury Zebra Fur||$43,740|
|Luxury Tiger Fur||$46,170|
|Luxury Leopard Fur||$48,600|
|Old School Skull||$15,660|
|Plain Jane (Negative)||$18,705|
|Old School Skull (Negative)||$19,575|
|Sun God (Negative)||$20,010|
|Classic 30s (Negative)||$20,445|
|Rocker Style (Negative)||$20,880|
|Voodoo Skull (Negative)||$21,315|
|Steering Wheels||Stock Wheel||$8,400|
|Old School Cool||$17,640|
|Square Speakers Shelf||$33,600|
|Round Speakers Shelf||$35,700|
|Neon Kits||Main article: Los Santos Customs/Lights||-|
|The Cherry Popper||$18,240|
|Candybox P's & Q's||$20,520|
|Candybox Captain's Log||$22,800|
|Mouthful of Sprunk||$23,370|
|Swapmeet Sessanta Nove||$24,510|
|Loss/Theft Prevention||Tracker||Too Hot|
|Full Coverage||Too Hot|
|Plates||Main article: Benny's Original Motor Works/Plates||-|
|License||Blue on White 1||$200|
|Blue on White 2||$200|
|Blue on White 3||$200|
|Yellow on Blue||$300|
|Yellow on Black||$600|
|Respray||Main article: Los Santos Customs/Respray Colors||-|
|Sell||Sell Vehicle||Too Hot|
|Twin Sub Trunk Install||$29,760|
|Triple Sub Trunk Install||$31,620|
|Premium Sub Trunk Install||$33,480|
|Big Sub Audio Install||$35,340|
|Custom Audio Install||$37,200|
|Extreme Trunk Install||$38,130|
|Insane Trunk Install||$39,060|
|Wheels||Main article: Los Santos Customs/Wheels||-|
|Main article: Benny's Original Motor Works/Wheels||-|
Grand Theft Auto Online
- Can be converted from a standard Faction at Benny's Original Motor Works, for $695,000.
- Can be found during a random Business Battle event, located at a car meet.
- The name "Donk" is a vehicular term for hi-riders; traditional, highly-modified cars with large wheels and high ground clearance.
- The "Sprunk" livery available is a reference to the custom Sprite livery applied to a Chevy Monte Carlo SS hi-rider on 30 inch rims.
- The Faction Custom Donk (as well as its standard civilian and lowrider variants) spawns with a uniquely high-pitched horn, similarly to those found on motorcycles.
- Faction - Standard model featured in Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto Online
- Faction Custom - Lowrider variant of the vehicle featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the Lowriders update.