|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Calling the FH-1 Hunter an attack helicopter might be misleading, because this thing is in a class of its own. Its unique rocket barrage alone is enough to eviscerate an army of foes, and that’s before you consider your buddy's contributions at the helm of the gunner-operated Turret. Can you hear it? The sweet cacophony of exploding aircraft and Homing Missiles whizzing through the sky. Your enemies should be so grateful. Pick up your FH-1 Hunter today from Warstock Cache and Carry."
- ―Rockstar Games Newswire
FH-1 Hunter Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on November 21, 2017, and ran until November 27, 2017. This event featured discounts on vehicles & customizations and double GTA$ payouts on 16 new Transform Races, as well as existing Transform Races.
- The FH-1 Hunter is made available.
- Released November 21, 2017.
- Available from Warstock Cache & Carry for $4,123,000 or $3,100,000 (trade price).
- 16 new Transform Races:
- Transform - 90°
- Transform - Acropolis Now
- Transform - Crossroads
- Transform - Dam Control
- Transform - Dead Drop
- Transform - Dockades of Fun
- Transform - Fairway Drive
- Transform - Looped
- Transform - Maverick
- Transform - Odyssey
- Transform - Pipes Pipes Pipes
- Transform - Snakes and a Plane
- Transform - Splash Landing
- Transform - Switch Up
- Transform - Trench IV
- Transform - Twister
- White Jock Cranley Jumpsuit available for logging on between November 21 and November 27, 2017.
- Double GTA$ and RP on all Transform Races.
- Triple RP earnings from Premium Races.
- Premium Race for this week is Redneck.
- Time Trial for this week - End to End
- 25% discounts on selected vehicles, vehicle mods, and more, through 27 November, 2017: