- "I know a real important man in town. A soft-touch with, shall we say, exotic tastes and the money to indulge them. He's involved in a legal matter and the prosecution has some rather embarassing photos of him at a 'morgue party'...or something."
- — Ray Machowski
Ray informs Claude about knowing a rich man in the city, namely Donald Love, and somebody has pictures of him at a "morgue party", eating corpses. Ray orders Claude to get the evidence and torch the car that the pictures are in.
Claude gets in a vehicle and drives to the evidence which is in a bulletproof, fireproof and explosion-proof Bobcat, which is driving around Staunton Island. He then rams the Bobcat from behind and collects six images. Claude then destroys the car he used for collecting the evidence.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Ram the evidence vehicle and obtain the six images
- Leave the evidence in the car
- Torch the car
- Sometimes the Bobcat will turn out to be a decoy, and the real Bobcat will spawn at a random place on the map. The player would eventually have to chase and ram it instead of the decoy car. For some reason, the driver will walk off as a normal pedestrian if the Bobcat is flipped, and it will not catch on fire and explode, leaving the player being able to constantly ram it at ease and then proceed to complete the mission normally.
- Wanted Level is only attained the first time the player rams the vehicle. If it was eliminated and the Bobcat is rammed again, no more police attention is gained.
- The Bobcat is explosion-proof, fireproof and bulletproof.
- The mission can be done very quickly with a Rhino (it can be obtained without cheats before this mission during Arms Shortage). Ramming the Bobcat with a Rhino will make it explode, instantly passing the mission. There will also be no wanted level, and the evidence will be floating in the air at the point where the car was destroyed. A video of this can be seen here