|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Two bullets. One life. No mercy. An intense Last Man Standing variant with a unique twist to keep you on your toes and constantly on your guard."
- — Rockstar Newswire Description
- "A group of players take each other out until there's only one of them left. With just one life, one hatchet and one marksman pistol with 2 bullets, everything's got to count."
- — Rockstar Games Social Club description.
- "As the title makes clear, in Every Bullet Counts there's no room to be wasteful. When you only have one life, one Melee Weapon and a Marksman Pistol with just two bullets, every decision and every shot must be precise and calculated."
- — Description.
This Adversary Mode plays much like a Last Man Standing match but with a twist. Four players go up against each other in a confined space with a very limited arsenal, just one Marksman Pistol and two bullets to take out the other three opponents.
Participants can collect ammo scattered around the area, as well as those left behind by the players killed. However, once the player has exhausted their ammo, they need to resort to crafty melee attacks with a Hatchet or Machete to make it out alive.
To avoid campers, players who stand still for more than 5 seconds will have their blip revealed on the map, making them an easier target for enemies who are moving from cover to cover.
|Every Bullet Counts I takes place in the De Santa Residence, Rockford Hills. Spawn points are the hallway on the second floor, the garage, the roofed side area outside, and the backyard.|
|Every Bullet Counts II takes place at the O'Neil Ranch in Grapeseed. Spawn points are the hallway on the second floor, the basement, the living room, and the room next to the stairway.|
|Every Bullet Counts III takes place in Tequi-la-la, West Vinewood. Spawn points are the facade, the game room in the basement, the bar on the second floor, and the back entrance.|
|Every Bullet Counts IV takes place in Pacific Standard Bank, Downtown Vinewood. Spawn points are the main hall at the entrance, the vault's area, the bottom of the stairs on the second floor, and the hallway near the offices on the same floor.|
|Released in Gunrunning|
|Bunker - Every Bullet Counts takes place in the Bunker. Spawn points are the entry lobby, the workshop, the storage area, and the room connected to the shooting range.|
|Released in Arena War|
|Missile Base - Every Bullet Counts takes place in the Mount Chiliad Launch Facility.|
|Released in Los Santos Summer Special|
|Diamond Every Bullet Counts takes place inside The Diamond Casino & Resort.|
- Every Bullet Counts I on Social Club
- Every Bullet Counts II on Social Club
- Every Bullet Counts III on Social Club
- Every Bullet Counts IV on Social Club
- Bunker - Every Bullet Counts on Social Club
- Missile Base - Every Bullet Counts on Social Club
- Diamond Every Bullet Counts on Social Club
- ↑ New Every Bullet Counts Adversary Mode Now Available to Play in GTA Online. Rockstar Newswire (December 8, 2015).