- "To be quite honest, chaps, I was expecting a little more enthusiasm for the old mode of transportation. It’s the Enus, innit? About as easy getting hold of one of these as it is to piss out a bowling ball."
- — English Dave describing the Enus Stafford
It is a parody of the ultra-luxury companies Rolls Royce and Bentley. It is stated on Southern San Andreas Super Autos that the company used to be British and is now owned by a German car company, a reference on Volkswagen's ownership of Bentley and BMW's ownership of Rolls-Royce.
Enus' cars generally have distinctive characteristics, including similar bodywork styles and design cues (generally long bodywork with twin headlamp sets).
|This article or section contains information about a subject scheduled to be featured in upcoming content.|
Please do not add unconfirmed, leaked or speculative content unless it can be confirmed by its release or by Rockstar Games.
- On the Super Diamond and Super Drop Diamond, there are no logos; just a hood ornament encrusted with a real diamond, mimicking the Spirit of Ecstasy. When being chased in a Super Diamond or Drop Diamond, it is said that it is made by Enus on the police radio.
- One of the reasons why Enus is based on both Bentley and Rolls-Royce might be due that Bentley Motors Limited is the direct successor of Rolls-Royce Motors. Several Rolls-Royce cars, like the Rolls-Royce Corniche, were also commercialized as Bentley Continental vehicles, too.
- Just like Annis, Enus is likely a play on the word 'anus'.
- The Roosevelt Valor can have a hood ornament called "Diamond Wing Badge". This is the same one used on some of the vehicles made by Enus, despite it being a car that is made by Albany.