- — English Dave describing the Enus Stafford
It is a parody of the ultra-luxury companies Rolls Royce and Bentley. It is stated on Southern San Andreas Super Autos that the company used to be British and is now owned by a German car company, a reference on Volkswagen's ownership of Bentley and BMW's ownership of Rolls-Royce.
Enus' cars generally have distinctive characteristics, including similar bodywork styles and design cues (generally long bodywork with twin headlamp sets).
Enus‘ vehicles also tend to lack any aftermarket body options, with only a select few of their models offering any visual customizations.
- On the Super Diamond and Super Drop Diamond, there are no logos; just a hood ornament encrusted with a real diamond, mimicking the Spirit of Ecstasy. When being chased in a Super Diamond or Drop Diamond, it is said that it is made by Enus on the police radio.
- One of the reasons why Enus is based on both Bentley and Rolls-Royce might be due that Bentley Motors Limited is the direct successor of Rolls-Royce Motors. Several Rolls-Royce cars, like the Rolls-Royce Corniche, were also commercialized as Bentley Continental vehicles, too.
- Just like Annis, Enus is likely a play on the word 'anus'.
- The Roosevelt Valor can have a hood ornament called "Diamond Wing Badge". This is the same one used on some of the vehicles made by Enus, despite it being a car that is made by Albany.