|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|For the mission in Grand Theft Auto IV, see Entourage.|
- "Bodyguards try to evacuate a Target before a team of Assassins can get them. The Target and the Bodyguards are better armed, but they've got less lives to lose."
- — In-game description.
- "Entourage requires tactical teamwork for Bodyguards to transport a well-armored and armed Target to a designated Extraction Point, all the while battling a team of Assassins attempting to take down the Target. The Extraction Point along with all Assassins are only visible to the Target on their radar – the Bodyguards must rely on communication to safely transport the Target and themselves to the goal."
- — Rockstar Newswire description
With three to twelve participants, the game mode involves 2 teams: the Bodyguards (1-5 players) and a Hit Squad (1-6 players). There is also a Target (1 player only).
The Target has to reach the extraction point before the Assassins get them. The target is well armored and has a large selection of weapons, but runs slower than the rest of players and only has one life. Only the player who is the target can see the extraction zone and the Assassins at all times.
The bodyguards must escort the Target to the extraction point, while defending them from the Hit Squad. Bodyguards have only three lives and a different loadout, but similar to the Target's loadout.
The Assassins have to take out the target before they reach the extraction zone. They can only see the bodyguards on sight and use a limited arsenal of weapons, but have unlimited lives.
Weapon pickups are available for Bodyguards and the Target, including health and a new heart bottle, which restores one of the lives lost by the Bodyguard. Vehicles and traffic are not available, so the Target must reach the extraction point by foot. Armor and snacks from the inventory cannot be used by either team during the match.
- Combat Pistol
- Sawed-Off Shotgun
- Special Carbine
- Heavy Sniper
- Grenade Launcher (w/ ten rounds)
- Two Grenades
- Sawed-Off Shotgun
- Micro SMG
- Assault Rifle
Other weapons are scattered on the map and can be picked up by the Target and the Bodyguards:
In each location, Assassins tend to spawn closer to the Target and Bodyguards' location, usually a few meters away when starting the game and when killed by the aforementioned team.
|Released on August 2, 2016|
|Entourage I: Extraction Zones are in Pillbox Hill and Textile City. Target and Bodyguards start on Strawberry and Mission Row.|
|Entourage II: Extraction Zones are near Puerto Del Sol Marina. Target and Bodyguards start on La Puerta and Vespucci Canals.|
|Entourage III: Extraction Zones are on northern side of Cypress Flats. Target and Bodyguards start on southern side of the same area.|
|Released on August 19, 2016|
|Entourage IV: Extraction Zones are in El Burro Heights, near Murrieta Heights. Target and Bodyguards start further to the north side of El Burro Heights.|
|Entourage V: Extraction Zones are near the Pala Springs Aerial Tramway lower terminal. Target and Bodyguards start between Paleto Bay and Paleto Forest.|
|Entourage VI: Extraction Zones are near Burton. Target and Bodyguards start on south-western side of Strawberry.|
- Extraction - Another Adversary Mode featured in the Executives and Other Criminals update, with a similar mechanic of Target, Bodyguards, and Enemies.
- Entourage I on Social Club
- Entourage II on Social Club
- Entourage III on Social Club
- Entourage IV on Social Club
- Entourage V on Social Club
- Entourage VI on Social Club
- ↑ GTA Online Stunt Race Creator and Entourage mode now available.. Rockstar Newswire (August 2, 2016).
- ↑ Double GTA$ & RP Rockstar Stunt Races, 3 new Entourage mode maps, unlockable jumpsuit, discounts & more (AUG 19-25). Rockstar Newswire (August 19, 2016).