Elgin Avenue is a two-way street in Strawberry, Downtown, Alta, Hawick, East Vinewood, Downtown Vinewood, and Vinewood Hills, Los Santos that appears in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.
The avenue runs from Innocence Boulevard in Strawberry to Vinewood Park Drive in Vinewood Hills, where it becomes Senora Road. It has connections to Adam's Apple Boulevard, Vespucci Boulevard, San Andreas Avenue, Integrity Way, Meteor Street, Occupation Avenue, Hawick Avenue, Spanish Avenue, Bridge Street, Mirror Park Boulevard, Vinewood Boulevard, Clinton Avenue and Popular Street.
Places of Interest
- Badger Building (corner of Spanish Avenue)
- FIB Headquarters (corner of San Andreas Avenue)
- Integrity Tower
- Legion Square
- Penris Building (corner of Swiss Street)
- Pillbox Hill Medical Center (western entrance)
- Vanilla Unicorn (accessible interior)
- Vinewood Police Station (corner of Vinewood Boulevard)
- Ammu-Nation (accessible interior, corner of Adam's Apple Boulevard)
- Auto Exotic
- The Bean Machine (corner of Vespucci Boulevard)
- The Brewer's Drop
- Caesars Auto Parking
- The Emissary (corner of Vespucci Boulevard)
- Escapism Travel
- Fallen Angels
- Foreign & Domestic
- Gav's Cash Exchange
- Hotel Wisdahl (corner of Vespucci Boulevard)
- Los Santos Department of Water & Power (corner of Clinton Avenue)
- Maison Ricard (corner of San Andreas Avenue)
- Smokers Emporium
- Wolfs International Realty (corner of Adam's Apple Boulevard)
- Elgin is a city in Scotland, where Rockstar North's headquarters are. It is also where Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online were developed and the birthplace of Kevin McKidd, Jezz Torrent's voice actor.
- Where Elgin Avenue has off-ramps going west onto the Del Perro Freeway, traffic may randomly stop at the top of the off-ramp, causing long-time traffic problems. The driver causing the traffic problem will be alive, and will be simply sat in their car stationary.