A Surfer and a Tractor commonly spawn behind Ursula's house. Two bicycles also spawn nearby; one is leaning up against the fence in front of Ursula's house but cannot be taken; the other spawns in the parking shed in front of the house.
A sea race starting point is located in the water right next to the lighthouse.
Events of Grand Theft Auto Online
Prominent Appearances in Missions
Grand Theft Auto Online
- Series A Funding - delivery location.
- Vehicle Cargo
- A target vehicle may be located outside the house in a race bet. The owner of the vehicle will be at the scene and act hostile once the player races to the location.
- Freemode Events
- Kill List may start here. A Valkyrie will spawn outside the house. 2 to 4 players can participate.
- Before its removal, Kill List Competitive could also start here.
- Ursula (only known resident here)
- Ursula's mother (deceased)
- A stunt jump takes place in the area around the lighthouse. The player is required to jump off a cliff located on the mainland, over the water, and land perfectly on the base of the lighthouse platform to successfully complete the stunt jump. Since there is no way back to the mainland without entering the water, any vehicle used for this will be lost, unless the player switches to another character and waits long enough for the character that performed the jump to respawn in another part of the map.
- The lighthouse in Cape Catfish was featured in an Epsilon Program video.
- According to Ursula, a gardener used to visit her a few times a week, but claims he fell off the cliff one day.