|This article or section contains information about a subject scheduled to be featured in upcoming content.|
Please do not add unconfirmed, leaked or speculative content unless it can be confirmed by its release or by Rockstar Games.
|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
The Duke O'Death seems to be a highly modified variant of the Dukes. It features the same chassis and body, but comes with custom frontal bullbars, roof lights, decreased ground clearance, and protective armor plates covering the windows and windshield. It also features a large supercharger ram air scoop on its hood. Its paintjob seems to come in matte black as default.
- It is the first vehicle to appear in the HD Universe to have an apostrophe in its name.
- It shares its front bullbar with the police vehicles.
- The Duke O'Death's design may be a reference to the movie Death Race.
- It's overall look appears to be a homage to the Pursuit Special used in the Mad Max movies.
- Rockstar have indicated that this vehicle will be unlockable as one of the rewards for completing the challenges presented by unspecified new events in the game world.
- The vehicle is to be exclusive to players who have already played seventh generation versions of the game so it will not be available to all eighth generation players.
- The Dukes, the stock variant of the car.