|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- For the muscle car that the Duke O'Death is based on, see Dukes (car).
The Duke O'Death seems to be a highly modified variant of the Dukes; as such, it is based on the 1968-1970 Dodge Charger. It features the same chassis and body as the normal Dukes, but comes with custom frontal bullbars, an external rollbar with lights attached, decreased ground clearance, and protective armor plates covering the windows and windshield. It also features a large supercharger ram air scoop on its hood. Its paintjob seems to come in matte black as default.
- The Duke O'Death will be unlocked as soon as the player completes Tonya's first mission, then the car will appear in two different locations: in a junkyard on El Burro Heights and another at Grand Senora Desert.
- The vehicle is exclusive to players who have already played seventh console generation versions of the game so it will not be available to all eighth generation players.
- It shares its front bullbar design with the ones found on police vehicles.
- The Duke O'Death's design may be a reference to the movie Death Race.
- Its overall look appears to be a homage to the Pursuit Special used in the Mad Max movies.
- The Duke O' Death is described as being nearly indestructible
- The Dukes, the stock variant of the car.