The team needs go to the Pacific Allied Shipyard where a lot of Merryweather security guards can be found. The team needs to fight their way to the second floor and crack a safe by turning the wheel. After acquiring the coke, the team needs to fight their way outside and steal a boat. After that, the team needs to go to the marked marina whilst being followed by an enemy helicopter. The team can take down the chopper with a sniper rifle before stealing the boat to make the way to the marina easier. After the team arrives at the marina in the Vespucci canals, the job is completed.
- Go to the shipyard.
- Crack the safe.
- Steal the boat.
- Deliver the boat to the marina.
- Since patch 1.14, it is nearly impossible to crack the safe in solo where the enemies keep spawning on the stairway.
- Due to this, it is possibly the hardest mission to do in solo mode, unless the player can crack the safe immediately.
- It is possible to block the two staircases at the front of the shipyard building with vehicles that lead up to the safe, this may then stop the respawning enemies from reaching the player while cracking the safe. At the dock where the boat is situated, there are two Mesa SUV's which the player can use to do so. This method is not foolproof at least since patch 1.15 when enemies seem to ignore the blockages and spawn on the stairs.
- While it is not impossible to complete on solo, it is definitely a better idea to have a team take this mission on, as support is needed for the player cracking the safe due to the constantly re-spawning enemies.
- The secret to soloing this job is Tear Gas in the stairways and expert safe-cracking.