- "You have heard about the Liberty City Rampage? The owner still will not accept my offers. I have been more than reasonable...The time for negotiation is over. Do what needs to be done..."
- ―Ray Bulgarin
Ray orders Luis to work with his henchman, Timur. He tells Luis Marki Ashvilli won't sell him the Liberty City Rampage hockey team, likely due to the events of the previous mission) so he plans on murdering him to make the owner's position available. He sends Luis and Timur to the Higgins Helitours Heliport where there is a Maverick waiting and tells them to fly high above Middle Park so Luis can parachute onto the roof MeTV building to silently infiltrate the building to kill Ashvilli.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Wait for Timur
- Go to the heliport
- Get into the chopper
- Fly towards Star Junction, as high as possible
- Jump out and parachute onto the building
- Find Ashvilli and take him out
- Jump out of the window to escape
- Land on the truck
Complete the mission in 6:40
Take less than 40% damage
Finish with an accuracy of 70%
Land perfectly inside the corona after jumping from the Maverick
Land perfectly on the truck after escaping the MeTV building
Shoot Ashvilli's out the window
Get into the car and wait for Timur. Now drive to the Higgins Helitours heliport in Algonquin. Get in a chopper, and fly through the coronas to gain altitude over the city. Once you're high enough, jump and pull the chute to glide onto the building. Once you're inside, fight through the building and eliminate the security. When you reach the main floors and kill the enemies behind the desk, a fire will start from a computer that was shot, causing the fire alarm and sprinklers to activate. A final wave of Ashvilli's guards will be protecting him in the conference room. When Ashvilli is finally alone, kill him. He may go flying from the window, onto the ground to his death.
More enemies will appear behind you and the player must escape. Timur will be driving a truck, and you must land on it to safely end the mission.
If you miss the truck, Timur will stop and tell you to get in quickly, if not, he will leave you behind and two enemy cars will come after you. You can either kill the attacking bodyguards, or drive away very fast.
Weazel News (Radio)
"He wanted the rampage and he got it; Carnage today after a bloody shootout at the offices of controversial Liberty City Rampage owner Marki Ashvilli. Mr. Ashvilli, who constantly denied links to organized crime was left dead along with several of his employees after a violent clash. The assailant appears to have escaped by means of a daring base jump into the street, but exact details are slow to emerge. What is clear is that this is a serious blow for the hockey team, who lost their controversial owner and are plagued with rival claims over ownership of the franchise as well as documented hostile takeover attacks. The Rampage are now likely to be the subject of a series of court cases, as Mr. Ashvilli's complex business affairs are untangled by the state."
Liberty Tree Newspaper
"He wanted the Rampage, and in the end he got it. Carnage today after a bloody shootout at the offices of highly controversial Liberty City Rampage owner Marki Ashvilli. Mr. Ashvilli, who had long denied links to organized crime was left dead along with and several of his employees after a violent clash. The assailant appears to have escaped by means of a daring base jump into the street, but exact details are slow to emerge."
"What is clear is that this is a serious blow for the hockey team, who lost their controversial owner, and are plagued with rival claims over ownership of the franchise as well as documented hostile takeover attempts. The Rampage are now likely to be the subject of a series of court cases as Mr. Ashvilli's complex business affairs are untangled by the state. Hockey fans just wished thay had got to watch the shootout as it sounded a lot more interesting than the sport."
- Marki Ashvilli - Killed by Luis on orders of Ray Bulgarin.
- Multiple Russian Mafia mobsters - Killed by Luis to get to Ashvilli
- The beacon on top of the MeTV building may be hard to see after jumping out of the chopper, however, it is the only building in the vicinity with an obviously visible helipad.
- If the player heads for the elevator instead of jumping out the window, Luis will be stuck in a small corridor with endlessly re-spawning enemies.
- If you shoot into elevator shaft after entering the building, you can lure out two guards for an easy kill.
- You can shoot the gas pipes to stun the enemies that are close to the player, making them an easy target to kill.
- When Luis jumps out of the helicopter to land on the building, it will spin down to the ground with Timur inside, though this doesn't fail the mission. This is likely a developer oversight.
- This mission has several references to the movie Die Hard.
- This is the only mission given by Ray Bulgarin where you don't hear his sister Galina's voice.
- After this mission, Yusuf Amir calls Luis and his final mission For the Man Who Has Everything is unlocked.
- The way Luis and Timur stop speaking in the car is very similar to a scene in Fargo, when Peter Stormare's character isn't speaking and Steve Buscemi's character says "total silence". The characters in question are also both criminals.
- Luis also says the total silence line.
- There is a glitch inside of the building. When you enter the room with the radio, there will be a metal trolley with some cardboard boxes on it by the door. Go near them, and press designated "enter" button. Luis will climb onto an invisible ladder and crawl through the ground. The only way to escape is to kill yourself.
- The way Timur accompanies Luis is similar to Dimitri accompanying Niko in the Grand Theft Auto IV mission Do You Have Protection?