- "Mmm... that was magnificent. A very emotional piece, this next one. Molto adagio! Lovely, twinkling, radiant. Marvelous."
- — GTA III
The station plays classical music from various Italian operas. In 1998, the station was hosted by Sergio Boccino. By 2001, he had been replaced by Morgan Merryweather, who appeared in GTA Liberty City Stories as one of the station's callers.
The station attempts to present an aura of "high-brow, illustrated connoisseurs", though Merryweather's dialogue displays his poor cultural knowledge, through his mentions of "reading Proust in the original Italian" and references to Fellini's "Lolita".
Grand Theft Auto III
Listed here is the playlist's order in the PS2 version. Translations for the titles, at the side, in superscript.
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - "Non più andrai farfallone amoroso" (You won't go anymore, loving butterfly) (1786)
- Giacomo Puccini - "O mio babbino caro" (Oh, my dear daddy) (1918) (PS2 only)
- Giuseppe Verdi - "Libiamo ne' lieti calici" (La Traviata “Drinking Song”) (Let's drink from the jolly cups) (1853)
- Gaetano Donizetti - "Chi mi frena in tal momento" (Who stops me at such a moment) (1835)
- Giuseppe Verdi - "La donna è mobile" (Women are fickle) (1851)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - "Finch'han del vino" (So that the wine) (1787)
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - "E amore un ladroncello" (from his opera "Così fan tutte, ossia La scuola degli amanti", 1790)
- Giuseppe Verdi - "Anvil Chorus" (from his opera "Il Trovatore", 1853)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - "Overture" (from his opera "The Marriage of Figaro", 1786)
- Giuseppe Verdi - "Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves" (from his opera "Nabucco", 1842)
- Giuseppe Verdi - "Tacea la notte placida" (from his opera "Il Trovatore", 1853)
- Ruggiero Leoncavallo - "Vesti la giubba" (from his opera "Pagliacci", 1892)
GTA: Liberty City Stories
- "O mio babbino caro" is featured in all the trailers for Grand Theft Auto III.
- In GTA III, at one point Morgan Merryweather says "Now, more hits from the '60s... 1760s that is...", however, no music from that decade is ever featured on the station.
- This is the favorite radio station of the Leone Family, Sindacco Family and Forelli Family.
- The two-oldest pieces of music in the entire GTA series can be heard in this station: Mozart's "Non più andrai farfallone amoroso" (GTA III) and "Overture" (GTA Liberty City Stories), both of them from his opera "The Marriage of Figaro" (1786).