|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Doomsday Event Week (stylised as "#DOOMSDAY Event Week") was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on December 12, 2017, and ran until December 18, 2017. This event featured discounts on weaponry, double GTA$ payouts for Associates, a Social Club Giveaway and a Snapmatic contest. It celebrates the release of the Doomsday Heist update.
On December 18, 2017, the traditional Happy Holidays awards were awarded, celebrating the annual Festive Surprise Event which began the day after - December 19, 2017. All players were awarded full ammo for all their owned weapons.
- Double GTA$ payouts for Associates of Organizations.
- Triple RP in the Premium Race.
Ammu-Nation host a 25% discount on many weapons and upgrades:
- All SMGs
- All Pistols
- All Shotguns
- All Sniper Rifles
- All Machine Guns
- All Body Armor
- All Explosives and Throwables
- Luxury Finishes
Social Club Giveaway
- Camo Merryweather Security Hat
- Black Merryweather Tee
- Merryweather Polo
- GTAV Hoodie
- Black Rockstar Camo Tee
- Merryweather Heat Changing Mug
- GTAV Gold Bar USB
- GTAV Power Magnet
- GTAV Chrome Zippo
A Doomsday-themed Snapmatic Contest is available to take part in between December 12 and December 18, 2017.
- Players will need to tag their entry with "#DOOMSDAY".
- Winners to be announced alongside Festive Surprise 2017 Snapmatic Contest Winners on January 1st, 2018, during said event.