|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|This article contains insufficient information and is considered as a Stub. You can help the GTA Wiki by as much as you can.|
- "No excuses this time: it's just you, the other guy, and a whole lot of airspace. Make your choice of classic fighter, and represent your team in a series of one-on-one dogfights. Send the opposition spiralling to their doom, and your team gets a point: high score wins. And don't bother checking your six: if they're behind you, you're already dead."
- ―In-game Description
- "This is it — your moment to shine. Glory awaits and the only thing standing between you and victory is the mouth breather in the cockpit at the opposite end of the runway. Send the opposition spiraling to their doom in a series of 1v1 dogfights to rack up points for your team and bring home the win for your squad. And don't bother checking your six: if they're behind you, you're already dead."
- ―Rockstar Newswire description.
If neither players were able to take down their opponent, it is considered a draw and no one scores for their team.
There are five battles per round; the team which wins more of them wins the round. The round ends as soon as there is a clear winning team; for example, if the first three battles are won by the same team, the final two will be skipped and that team will win the round.
Players can participate in one of the following aircraft:
|Dogfight I takes place around theLos Santos International Airport.|
|Dogfight II takes place around Fort Zancudo.|
|Dogfight III takes place around the Sandy Shores Airfield.|
|Dogfight IV takes place around Los Santos.|
|Dogfight V takes place on the Pacific Ocean, around the USS Luxington ATT-16.|
|Dogfight VI takes place above Grapeseed and its surroundings.|
|Dogfight VII takes place above the RON Alternates Wind Farm and its surroundings.|
- Dogfight I on Social Club
- Dogfight II on Social Club
- Dogfight III on Social Club
- Dogfight IV on Social Club
- Dogfight V on Social Club
- Dogfight VI on Social Club
- Dogfight VII on Social Club
- ↑ If the rival player is on the orange team.
- ↑ If the rival player is on the purple team.
- ↑ GTA Online P-45 Nokota Fighter Plane Plus New Dogfight Mode, Discounts and more. Rockstar Newswire (November 7, 2017).