- — Description
Merryweather Security has a shipping container full of high-tech weapons in their possession. The container is located under a bridge in Elysian Island. First, the team needs to acquire a Cargobob from inside the Fort Zancudo army base. Once the Cargobob is acquired, the players will need to lose their wanted levels in order to proceed with the job. Arriving at Elysian Island, the team will have to land the Cargobob and eliminate the Merryweather guards protecting the container. Once all of the guards are killed, the team needs extract the container from under the bridge using the nearby Dock Handler, hook the container onto the Cargobob, and deliver it to Lester's warehouse.
- Acquire a Cargobob.
- Lose the Cops.
- Go to the compound.
- Collect the container.
- Deliver the container to Lester's warehouse.
- Just as the missions Blow Up, Blow Up II, and Blow Up III are identical, this mission is also identical to Docks to Stock II.
- Docks to Stock II, however, has the 1-4 player availability, as opposed to Docks to Stock's 2-4 player availability.
- The Docks to Stock and Docks to Stock II missions are identical to the mission American Exports, as all three require stealing a Cargobob from Fort Zancudo in order to steal a container from Merryweather.
- There is a Dock Handler near the container to carry the crate out from under the bridge.
- This is one of four missions in Grand Theft Auto Online that requires the player to steal a Cargobob from Fort Zancudo.
- After a recent patch for the enhanced version, it is now impossible to complete the mission with the Cargobob as its hook will often detach the container on its own without warning.