- "Tenpenny set me up!"
- ―Little Weasel
Doberman is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas given to protagonist Carl Johnson by his brother and Grove Street Families leader Sean Johnson from the Ammu-Nation store in the Market district of Los Santos, San Andreas.
Carl receives a phone call from Sweet who tells him to go to Ammu-Nation in Market to purchase firearms and kill Little Weasel, a former Grove Street Families gang member who betrayed them and defected to the Ballas. Little Weasel is hiding in Glen Park. Carl purchases some weapons and heads to Glen Park. He then takes over Glen Park by surviving three waves of attacks from the Ballas. Carl then finds Little Weasel, emerging from his house, who claims that C.R.A.S.H. officer Frank Tenpenny set him up. Carl kills him and Glen Park now belongs to the Families.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to Glen Park, Ballas territory and take it over.
- Attack enemy gang members while on foot.
- Survive the first wave of Ballas.
- Survive the second wave of Ballas.
- Survive the third wave of Ballas.
- You have flushed the grass out, kill him.
- Ballas gang members - Killed to take control of the Glen Park gang territory.
- Little Weasel - Killed for betraying the Grove Street Families and defecting to the Ballas.
The reward for completing this mission is an increase in respect and the mission Los Sepulcros is unlocked. The player is also able to take over enemy gang territories and purchase weapons from Ammu-Nation.
- Originally, Doberman was a mission for C.R.A.S.H., where Carl has to stop Poncho from being arrested by Officer Carver and his team, kill Poncho and grab "evidence" before the police collect it.
- According to the dialogue in Los Sepulcros, Sweet describes Little Weasel as "the Balla you and Smoke laid out" when talking to Carl, but Big Smoke does not appear or is even mentioned during this mission. This may indicate that Big Smoke has been due to appear in this mission, or is a foreshadowing of what happens later in the main storyline.