|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
|This page is about the operation of a Gunrunning business. For the property itself, see Bunkers.|
The network serves as the primary tool for Covert Ops, to manage the gunrunning business in the player's bunker in order to generate income from arms smuggling or to upgrade weapons and weaponized vehicles. It can be accessed via a laptop located in the management area of the bunker.
The main page displays the following info:
- Business status (Active/Suspended/Shut Down).
- Progress bars of: Stock Level, Research Progress and Supplies Level.
- Total Earnings.
- Total Sales.
- Stats regarding the resupply success rate, sell success in both Los Santos and Blaine County, units manufactured and completed Research Projects.
If the player has not set up the business, they need to select the option "Set Up" and start a resupply job. Once the set up is done, six options are available to the player:
The player can choose the "Shut Down Business" option if they do not want to manage the business anymore. However, any progress made within stock and research will be lost.
|Access the Disruption Logistics site on the laptop to get the Gunrunning business up and running. From here you will be able to locate the supplies and equipment needed to begin manufacturing weapons. Select the Set Up option to get started.|
- "Welcome to Disruption Logistics, your number one armament redistribution resource, and surprisingly usable for a state-funded web commission. You've got everything you need here to track your resource, staff and performance levels at your facility. You'll want to get moving though, you'll need to start with some setup work."
- ―Agent 14 when first entering the site
|Click the Set Up button to locate the necessary supplies and equipment required to start the Gunrunning business. Once these are delivered to the Bunker you will be able to manufacture and sell weapons.|
The setup is required to start the bunker business. The player must reach a Duneloader parked at Ammu-Nation. After getting back to the bunker the player will receive a full bar of supplies and the Disruption Logistics network will be fully accessible to the player.
Players cannot use the laptop without leading an organization and must be playing in a public session. A session that already has 10 organizations will also prevent usage.
|Join a public session to use this computer.|
|Register as a VIP, CEO or MC President to access Disruption Logistics site on this laptop.|
|This computer is unavailable. The maximum number of VIPs, CEOs and Club Presidents has been reached in this session.|
- "Supplies are required to manufacture weapons or research modifications. They can be stolen from a range of sources or a fee can be paid to have supplies delivered directly to the Bunker."
Supplies are required to keep the arms manufacturing process within the Bunker running. When supplies are obtained, staff will begin to strip down the supplies obtained, and create new weapons and projects which will then be sold on. Supplies can also be used as research; research allows the player to modify new weaponized vehicles added with the Gunrunning update, such as new weaponry, exclusive liveries and bodywork modifications for these vehicles.
While stealing supplies, multiple gangs and organizations may be encountered, including:
- Armenian Mob
- Los Santos Triads
- Madrazo Cartel
- Merryweather Security
- The Lost MC
- The Professionals
- Altruist Cult
Assigned staff will use supplies to research weapon and vehicle modifications. Additional funds can also be used to complete active research projects early by selecting the Fast-track option.
Sell your current stock of weapons to local buyers in Blaine County or sell further to buyers in Los Santos for a 50% increase in payment upon delivery.
Occasionally, signal jammers are activated in order to prevent emitting their locations to other players. Smaller sales can normally be completed solo by the player, but if the sale is larger, they may need more players to make use of the multiple vehicles to be able to be completed within the time limit.
Staff assigned to Manufacturing use supplies to create weapons. Staff assigned to Research use supplies to unlock weapon and vehicle modifications for purchase.
This option basically changes the priority of the supplies to be used in Manufacturing, Research or an even split to Both.
The player can purchase upgrades to the bunker, allowing for better functionality regarding equipment, staff and security.
|Equipment Upgrade||Purchase this upgrade to install higher quality equipment. This will speed up your manufacturing and research times, improve the overall value of your stock and allow your supplies to stretch further.||$1,155,000|
|Staff Upgrade||Purchase this upgrade to hire more staff. This will speed up your manufacturing and research times and improve the overall value of your stock.||$598,500|
|Security Upgrade||Purchase this upgrade to install security personnel and surveillance equipment. This will reduce the likelihood of your stock being stolen by enemies.||$351,000|
All Bunkers have similar characteristics. They produce stock at the same rate and upgrades affect each variation of the Bunker similarly as well. However, since selling in Los Santos always garner the highest return, Bunkers close to the city will have less travel time when selling stock. It's also worth considering that Bunkers have a daily utility cost (every 48 minutes) of $4,500.
- Bunkers can produce a maximum of 100 units of stock, and hold 100 units of supply
- when focusing only on production, 1 unit of stock of $5,000 is produced every 10 minutes with no upgrades
- when focusing only on production, 1 unit of stock of $6,000 every 8.5 minutes with either equipment or staff upgrade
- when focusing only on production, 1 unit of stock of $7,000 every 7 minutes with both equipment and staff upgrades
- when split between production and research, 1 unit of stock of $5,000 is produced every 20 minutes with no upgrades
- when split between production and research, 1 unit of stock of $6,000 every 17 minutes with either equipment or staff upgrade
- when split between production and research, 1 unit of stock of $7,000 every 14 minutes with both equipment and staff upgrades
- stock's value is increased by 50% when sold to Los Santos
Profitability When Focused on Production
|Upgrades||Blaine County||Los Santos||Product From Full Supply|
|Full||Per Stock||Full||Per Stock||Blaine||LS||Stocks
|Upgrades||Blaine County||Los Santos||Supply Cost|
|Full||Per Stock||Full||Per Stock||Full||Per Stock|
|Upgrades||Blaine County||Lost Santos||Time To Produce||Efficiency|
To calculate the number of hours for a breakeven:
As a sample, the optimal return of investment of a Chumash Bunker with full upgrades (when buying supplies) would be: