|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "I always liked you and your crew. You're either very loyal, or very afraid. Either way, you wouldn't go behind my back with my closest associates and try to cut me out - and if you did, you're smart enough to know what I'd do to you. Well it turns out another crew of mine is not so loyal, and not so smart. I need you to educate them. And make it public - I only want to have to do this once."
- ―In-game description.
Dispatch V is a Dispatch Mission featured in Grand Theft Auto Online as part of the Southern San Andreas Super Sport Series update, released on May 29th, 2018, during the Madrazo Dispatch Services Week event. It is given to the players by Martin Madrazo and is available from 2 to 4 players.
In this mission, Martin orders the players to assassinate a crew that is laying low between jobs. The targets are separate from each other, and will need to be killed one by one.
Martin will provide the players with two helicopters to complete this mission:
- An unarmed Buzzard: located on the top of Mount Haan, just behind the Vinewood Sign, more precisely at the end of Mount Haan Drive.
- A Maverick: located an the Vinewood Racetrack.
In total, there are five targets that need to be assassinated:
- One is in a mansion on Normandy Drive, Vinewood Hills.
- One is in what appears to be a hotel in Meteor Street, Alta.
- One is lifting off the Richards Majestic skyscraper in a helicopter.
- One is on top of the Mile High Club skyscraper, which is under construction.
- One is driving a modified Sultan RS through Little Seoul.
After the first target is killed, a timer will start and the players will have seven minutes, in real time, to kill the rest of them. Once all targets are assassinated, the mission is completed.