- "Now Tommy, you do this for me and you no longer tied to my apron strings."
- ―Auntie Poulet.
Auntie Poulet informs Tommy of a Haitian and Cuban battle that will soon be occurring nearby. She wants Tommy to use a sniper rifle and make sure the Haitians win the battle. Assuming that if he succeeds in this final job she will let him go, Tommy heads up to a roof across the street from the battle and makes himself hidden. The Haitians and Cubans are in a fist fight as no guns are allowed. As the Cubans lose the battle, reinforcements for the Cubans come, some with weapons. Tommy snipes the Cubans one by one as the Haitians are beating them up. The Haitians manage to win the battle and Tommy is no longer under the control of Auntie Poulet. After this Auntie cuts her ties with Tommy, telling him that she doesn't want him around Little Haiti anymore.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- We must win this battle. If all the Haitians die we lose.
- I expect the Cubans to cheat so be on your guard.
- Look out! The Cubans have brought reinforcements. Kill them all!
Post mission phone call
Auntie Poulet: Tommy, Tommy why you coming back here for? I tell you we don't want to see you around here no more.
Tips and Tricks
- An adrenaline pill can be found behind the staircase used to reach the roof - if collected, it can help the player's accuracy a great deal, as the Cubans will move much slower.
- If the Burrito arrives, use any powerful weapon, it is advised to use an M60 or a Minigun.
- Later on in the fight, nail the Cubans with the Katanas as a main priority as the katana has a one-hit kill ability.
- This mission is cut from the German version of the game, along with the mission Messing with the Man.
- Strangely, the Haitians usually outnumber the Cubans in every aspect of the game, however, this mission they do not. Possibly because it was meant to make this mission more challenging.