In its only appearance, the Dignity appears to be a yacht-styled boat which is used for parties. In reality, this yacht has resemblances with the famous Kogo yacht. The Dignity only appears as a static scenery element in Daddy's Little Girl and can't be destroyed or driven. In the mission Michael De Santa swims to the yacht, ends the party that Tracey De Santa was having, and then after threatening Tracey's friends, leaves the yacht with Tracey's friends and the owner chasing them. The yacht cannot be found before or after the mission.
In the Heists Update, the Dignity appears in the heist setup mission Series A - Coke, where the players must invade the yacht to steal some packs of coke from some frat boys. It also appears as one of the settings for the Slasher Adversary Mode in the enhanced version of Grand Theft Auto Online.
The Dignity is almost directly copied from the yacht present in the video game Max Payne 3, also developed by Rockstar. It's present in the beginning of the game's mission Sun Tan Oil, Stale Margaritas and Greed. It suffers from notable aesthetics alterations, mainly the lack of any interior, different textures and the USA flag on the back.
In the Grand Theft Auto Online, the Dignity appears to have a retractable locker door in the back. During the heist setup mission mentioned above the interior is almost the same as in Max Payne 3, most notably the captain's room, the bar compartments and the engine room, fitted with props of jetskis near the retractable door.
|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
In the enhanced version of Grand Theft Auto V, the design is altered slightly with a more modern appearance with a more swept back superstructure. There is a helipad on the rear of the top deck.
- Interestingly, the bollards on the rear of the yacht are shaped like the "V" from the logo of Grand Theft Auto V.
- While only the back of the yacht is supposed to be accessible during the mission, the rest of the yacht is also developed. If the player manages to reach the other side of the boat, they will find more of the reused exterior deck from Max Payne 3.
- Interestingly, the Dignity can still be seen in the background of Dr. Friedlander's office during the mission Reuniting the Family, however, after the cutscene, the yacht will disappear.
- Due to shared content, the Dignity appears in its newer design during Series A - Coke on all platforms of the game. This is the only time the enhanced-version designed Dignity appears on last-generation platforms.
- Cortez's Yacht - Grand Theft Auto: Vice City equivalent.
- Frickie's Yacht - The Ballad of Gay Tony equivalent.
- Galaxy Super Yacht - a purchasable and customizable yacht featured in Grand Theft Auto Online (enhanced version only).