|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
Deviant Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on February 7, 2019, and ran until February 13, 2019. This event rewarded players for logging in and featured a new vehicle, double earnings, and discounts on selected vehicles and properties.
- The Schyster Deviant is made available.
- Released February 7, 2019.
- Available from Legendary Motorsport for $512,000.
- Players who logged in each weekend in February were awarded GTA$250K, up to GTA$1M.
- Players who logged in during the event were awarded the Schyster T-Shirt.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in RC Bandito Races.
- Double GTA$ and RP rewards in the Trading Places (Remix) Adversary Mode.
- Nightclub Management Missions give double Popularity.
- Double GTA$ from Nightclub popularity.
- Successfully delivered Business Battle Crates have a chance of awarding the player GTA$50K and a rare T-Shirt from either a vehicle manufacturer or After Hours DJs.
- Discounts on selected vehicles:
- Annis ZR380 - 25% off
- Benefactor Terrorbyte - 35% off
- Benefactor Terrorbyte renovations - 30% off
- HVY Menacer - 35% off
- Maibatsu Mule Custom - 30% off
- MTL Apocalypse Cerberus/Future Shock Cerberus/Nightmare Cerberus - 25% off
- MTL Pounder Custom - 30% off
- Pegassi Oppressor Mk II - 25% off
- B-11 Strikeforce - 35% off
- 30% discounts on selected properties:
- Nightclubs & Nightclub renovations
- Nightclub Garages
- Nightclub Warehouses
- Nightclub DJs