|This article needs more images
You can help by adding some relevant images or discussing changes on the talk page.
|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- "Hey, you know how there's a time when in every story about a leader taking power when they gotta, like you know, take out everybody against them? Well, sometimes even disappointed wannabe-ass leaders who ain't ever going to take power got to do that shit too... 'cause otherwise they'll get killed along with everybody else they ever knew."
- ―Lamar Davis
- "Get the heat off Lamar's back by taking out all of the Ballas OGs and Vagos shot callers making plans against him."
- ―Level Description
Players are tasked with using a customized Moonbeam to drive to several gang turfs and clear them out of their respective gang. After eliminating all targets, the players are tasked to bring the Moonbeam to an alleyway in Del Perro and destroy it. After destroying the Moonbeam in the alley, the mission is completed.
- The name of the mission is a reference to the saying "Desperate times call for desperate measures."
- A glitch can occur after killing the last target, when the timer keeps going down and the objective marker won't appear, rendering it impossible to complete the mission.
- One of the Vagos targets is a guy named Edgar Carlos, he might be the very same Edgar who texts the player after completing several turf attacks consecutively.