|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- “Let me cut straight to it. Do you know how many heavily armed mercenaries are trying to storm my casino right now? Too fucking many. I can't risk going public with this. I need this whole crew out of my hair, with as little PR fallout as possible. Now hurry up!”
- — Agatha Baker's briefing.
- “We have a problem. Like a dozen heavily armed problems right here, right now. Do you know how much profit we lose if I evacuate this place? I need you to deal with this as quickly and quietly as you can. Like, right now.”
- — Alternative briefing.
Ms. Baker nervously informs the protagonist of a group of mercenaries that are trying to storm the casino and tells the protagonist to get rid of them as quickly as they can.
The player is tasked with going to the casino. When they arrive, they have to take out a group of Professionals on the east side of the casino. Care should be taken as they are heavily armed, and have a Technical.
Once the mercenaries are taken care of, Agatha will call the protagonist to inform them of a Speedo leaving the area, and instructs them to follow it to the enemy's base of operations.
- “We have a runaway. Do you see them? This is our ticket back to their base of operations. Get on their tail!”
- — Ms. Baker
Once the van is tailed to the destination, located in Burton, La Mesa, or Strawberry, the player is instructed to take out the leader - sporting Ballistic Equipment and armed with a Minigun - and all other mercenaries. Once all enemies are killed, the mission ends and Agatha calls the protagonist to thank them for their help.
- “This is gonna be one hell of a cleanup, but without you it would have been a whole lot worse. Thank you.”
- — Ms. Baker
- “Well that was terrifying. Good work. I'm going to get a sedative.”
- — Alternative call