|Not to be confused with Steal the Deal, a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.|
- "The Colombian Cartel have ignored repeated requests to leave our interests in Liberty City well alone. Now they are negotiating terms with the the Jamaicans in order to humiliate us further. They are finalizing a deal across town. Take one of my men, steal a Yardie car and go pay your respects to the Colombians. Our honor demands that you leave no one alive!"
- ― Kenji Kasen
Kenji demands Claude to disrupt a deal between the Colombian Cartel with the Yardies and frame the Yardies for the deaths of some Cartel members. Claude is ordered to steal a Yardie Lobo and pick up a Yakuza associate (presumably Kanbu), then drive to the meeting spot, and kill the Colombians as well as destroy their gang cars parked there. Claude then grabs a briefcase with unknown contents inside and take it back to the casino.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- The Cartel are expecting a Yardie Posse go and steal a Yardie car! Head north you'll find one in Newport.
- Go and pick up your contact.
- The meeting is being held in the hospital parking lot in Rockford!
- Press the horn to get the deal going.
- Kill all of the Colombians, destroy the vehicles and recover the briefcase.
- Take the briefcase back to the casino.
The reward for completing this mission is $25,000 and the mission Shima is unlocked.
- When the player reaches the meeting, it will be asked of them to "press the horn", even if the car doesn't emit any sound. The horn button simply activate the hydraulic suspension.