Deadly Xin is the first mission given to Huang Lee by Xin Shan in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars. This mission will be unlocked if you registered an account to the Rockstar Games Social Club and find the Lions of Fo.
Huang meets Xin Shan, who has planned a heist worth a fortune. Xin says that he will do all the real work, but he needs Huang to steal a NOOSE tank and cause havoc and chaos around the city as a decoy and to keep the cops busy.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get the Rhino at the airport and get the cops attention
- Get at least a 3 star wanted level
- Keep your wanted level until Xin contacts you
- Ditch the tank in the sea to lose the cops
Mission Replay Description
"Met Xin, a kid who might just be a bigger a snot than me.
He had some job planned that, he says, will make me a lot of cash, but I didn't see any - just lots of cops - chasing me all over the city.
I can't blame them, I was mashing the place up in a tank at the time."
- This mission along with Xin of the Father are no longer accessible for the PSP and Nintendo DS versions of Chinatown Wars, due to the omission of being able to link game accounts to the Rockstar Games Social Club. Although the missions become automatically enabled after finding the Lions of Fo for the games Android and IOS ports.
- The mission title is a reference to the term, "Deadly Sin".