Claude drops by Joey's auto shop, as previously instructed by Joey Leone. Joey wants Claude to dispose of a Forelli gang member's corpse, which is in the trunk of a Manana at Greasy Joe's Café in Callahan Point.
Upon entry into the car, Claude is ambushed by the Forelli Brothers in two Sentinel cars (one in the Cafe's parking lot, and another across the road to the south). With the two cars in pursuit, the player must successfully bring the Manana to Harwood and have it crushed, body and evidence, at the crusher in the Harwood Autocrusher and Junkyard.
Alternatively, the player may destroy the Forellis' cars before entering the Manana, provided they have the firepower to do so as they both turn hostile the moment they are attacked or if the player tries to open their car doors. Doing so will make the drive to the Harwood crusher far easier.
The corpse-carrying Manana can be taken back to the player's safehouse and blown up in the garage. While this will fail the mission, after the garage closes and re-opens, this unique Manana can be saved and kept.
- Unknown Forelli member - Killed by Joey Leone prior to the mission for angering him. His body would later be disposed of by Claude via crushing the car that his corpse was contained in by the crusher at Harwood Autocrusher and Junkyard.
The reward for completing the mission is $10,000. A bonus of $5,000 is awarded immediately for each Forelli car destroyed, and it is possible to keep failing and repeating this mission, to go after the Forellis and continually accumulate these bonuses. The mission The Getaway is also unlocked.
- The trunk has visible blood stains and, if the car is damaged and the trunk is opened, it is possible to see the corpse in the foetal position inside. The vehicle also has a different horn sound to the regular Manana. This is because it is a different car in the game files and shares a different ID.
- The Forelli member's body has the same character model as a Leone Family member in Saint Marks.
- The name of the mission is a possible reference to the movie Goodfellas, which involved the protagonist, Henry Hill and his fellow Mafia members, exhuming the decomposing corpse of made man Billy Batts and transporting it in the trunk of Henry's car. Henry claimed to have accidentally hit and killed a skunk when he was asked about the stench in the trunk by his family. Billy Batts was played by Frank Vincent, who voiced Joey's father, Salvatore Leone.
- Mafia II also has a similar mission where the player has to take a wanted taxi with a corpse in the trunk to a junkyard and crush it. If the taxi is spotted by police, the player will immediately attain a two-star wanted level and need to lose police before getting to the junkyard.