|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- — Brief.
The crew is instructed to go to the tunnel located on the side of Interstate 2, with a first generation Baller provided for optional transportation. Agent 14 tells the crew that their servers have been compromised and that they need to retrieve the data which was stored in Oppressor superbikes. These bikes are guarded by several Merryweather mercenaries.
Once the team arrives at the destination, Agent 14 warns them that they have set up underground and will keep the data at all cost. Several barriers will be placed on the ramps to prevent vehicles entering, so players have to fight against them on foot. Merryweather mercenaries will take cover behind barriers and Mesas, which players can use as transportation through the tunnels to reach the unfinished Pillbox North Station, where the bikes are seen.
Once the crew manages to secure the bikes, they are instructed to escape through the tunnels and go to the Los Santos International Airport. Several Mesas and Buzzard Attack Choppers will attempt to stop the crew, so they have to evade them with the bikes' capabilities and take them out with the on-board weaponry.
With the enemies gone, the crew is safe to get into the airport and deliver the bikes inside a Cargo Plane to complete the mission.
- Go to the tunnel entrance.
- Steal an Oppressor.
- Escape through the tunnels.
- Deliver the Oppressor into the cargo plane.
- Help deliver the Oppressor into the cargo plane.
- The side of the subway tunnel the crew should use as the escape route will be blocked with wooden barriers if the player attempts to enter it from there, likely to avoid cheating and bypass the enemies.
- As the Oppressors are scripted to enable their features once the crew leaves the subway system, they will temporarily have standard horns, shared with the vast majority of motorcycles.