D.I.V.O.R.C.E. is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories given to protagonist Victor Vance by Louise Cassidy-Williams' sister Mary-Jo Cassidy from Mary-Jo's home in Little Havana, Vice City.
Despite being given by Mary-Jo, the mission is classed as one of Louise's missions. This could be due to Louise sending the pager message to warn Victor, but getting kidnapped at her sister's apartment.
Victor visits Mary-Jo's home to see Louise, though she isn't home. Mary-Jo informs Victor that Marty is going to kidnap Louise and turn her into a prostitute at his brothel in Little Haiti. Victor rushes over to the trailer park and arrives at Marty's trailer just as Marty forces Louise into his Bobcat. Marty speeds off towards Vic, who manages to dive out of the way. Two of Marty's goons appear behind Victor and start attacking him, Victor kills them and quickly rushes to chase Marty's car while avoiding more goons on his way. The chase comes to an end outside the brothel (once Marty's Bobcat receives 50% damage, he will exit his truck and start shooting at Vic with a shotgun) and Victor kills Marty. Louise expresses her surprise at Vic killing Marty and worries for herself and her baby. Vic gets in the Bobcat and drives to his new safehouse, The Compound in Little Haiti.
- Marty Jay Williams - Killed by Victor Vance for kidnapping his wife, Louise Cassidy-Williams, and attempting to turn her into a prostitute at his brothel in Little Haiti.
- Hank - Killed by Victor Vance for defending Marty Jay Williams.
- Several members of Marty Jay Williams' goons - Killed by Victor Vance for getting in his way of saving Louise Cassidy-Williams from her husband, Marty Jay Williams and preventing him from turning her into a prostitute at his brothel in Little Haiti. (Optional)
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go and meet Louise at the trailer park.
- Stop Marty before he gets Louise to the brothel.
- Kill Marty.
- Get in the truck with Louise.
- Get to the safe house.
There is no monetary reward for completing this mission, though the mission To Victor, the Spoils is unlocked. The player can now save their game at the Compound in Little Haiti, and the Trailer Trash outfit will be added to Vic's wardrobe.
- The mission's name is most likely taken from the song by Tammy Wynette, "D-I-V-O-R-C-E". Coincidentally, the same song is featured on Rebel Radio in the enhanced version of Grand Theft Auto V.