|This article (or section) refers to content in the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC release of Grand Theft Auto Online that may be absent from other versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the Enhanced version for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC version of Grand Theft Auto Online, please see here.
Cypher Week was an event in Grand Theft Auto Online. The event started on September 2, 2021, and ran until September 8, 2021. This event featured the release of the new Übermacht Cypher sports car, as well as double and triple earnings and discounts on selected vehicles and properties.
- The Übermacht Cypher is now available for purchase.
- The Lucky Wheel prize was changed from the Vapid GB200 to the Dundreary Landstalker XL.
- The LS Car Meet Prize Ride was changed from the Annis Euros to the Übermacht Cypher.
- The LS Car Meet Test Rides were changed to the Übermacht Cypher, the Vapid Dominator GTT, and the Karin Previon.
- The Union Depository Contract is now an available Contract in on the Auto Shop Job Board.
- Players who logged in during the week received the "Negative Speed Demon" livery for the Übermacht Cypher.
- Double GTA$ and RP from all Robbery Contracts.
- Triple GTA$ and RP from the Tiny Racers Adversary Mode.
- Double GTA$ and RP from DJ Requests.
- Discounts on selected vehicles and vehicle upgrades:
- Discounts on selected Properties:
- All Auto Shops – 20% off
- Exclusive Bonuses and Discounts for Prime Gaming members:
Races and Time Trials
- Premium Race: A Sign of Things to Come (Locked to Motorcycles)
- Time Trial: Coast to Coast
- RC Time Trial: Power Station