- "OK, so the Leones are fighting wars on two fronts. They're in a turf with the Triads with no sign of either side giving up. Meanwhile Joey Leone has stirred up some bad blood with the Forellis. Every day they're losing men and influence in the city. Salvatore is becoming dangerous and paranoid. He suspects everybody and everything."
- ―Curly Bob to Miguel and Catalina
Robert, known as Curly Bob, is a minor character in Grand Theft Auto III.
In the mission Cutting The Grass, Salvatore Leone, the leader of the Leone Family, suspected that he was telling the rival gang Colombian Cartel about plans of the Leones in exchange for SPANK, a drug produced by the Cartel (which Curly Bob is addicted to). He ordered Claude to follow Curly Bob in order to find out if this was in fact happening and eventually kill him if that was the case, what Claude does after observing him giving information to Catalina and Miguel in the Portland Harbor.
- Grand Theft Auto III
- Cutting The Grass (killed)
- Curly Bob is one of the very few one-mission target characters in the 3D Universe which have a unique model, instead of a generic pedestrian one.
- Curly Bob's model in the anniversary edition is glitched as his textures aren't mapped properly to his head, this is because the anniversary edition uses a different pedestrian skeletal system from the one in the PS2 and PC version (the same one as in Vice City) and requires the textures to be remapped or edited to work properly. Furthermore, his body distorts when he dies.