- "Suicidal? Don't get therapy. Get paid for it! Come by the academy today! Vinewood needs disposable guys like you. Become a stuntman today."
- ―Bleeter Advertisement
The advertisement says that the stunt school practices real and dangerous stunts, where the participants are generally harmed during the process, with little to no protective equipment in order to make the stunt. According to the same, this is an opportunity for bored and stupid people (hinting the fact that only the most capable are able to survive).
- Getting shot.
- Getting run over.
- Getting hit in the face with a baseball bat.
- Base jumping off a building on fire.
- Getting knifed in the back.
GTA Online: Cunning Stunts
|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.|
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- The name is a spoonerism. Switching around the C in cunning and St in stunt makes the phrase "The Stunning Cunt Academy." Another testament to Rockstar's humor.
- Nikki appears in the advertisement.
- The Vulkan - the forerunner of the Hydra, which returns in the Heists Update - can be seen in the Cunning Stunt Academy advertisement.
- The cars that appear at the end of the video are Dukes, which returns in the enhanced edition.
- The truck that appears in the part of "getting run over" was a 1st gen Tipper with a different grille, compared to the in-game version. However, it will turn into a Rubble when the person gets up after the truck ran over him.