|This article or section refers to "enhanced version" content in the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC renditions of Grand Theft Auto V and/or Grand Theft Auto Online, that is absent on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 versions.
For a complete list of the features of the "enhanced" version of Grand Theft Auto V, please see here.
- — Description.
- — Rockstar Newswire Description
Like other Freemode Events in GTA Online, the players in the current session will be notified that Criminal Damage will begin soon. A 3 minute countdown period will begin.
Once begun, the objective is fairly simple: cause the most damage, by racking up the destruction costs. The top 3 players who've caused the most costly damage will be listed in the Gold, Silver, Bronze leaderboard located at the bottom right of the HUD.
Players have 5 minutes to cause destruction. During Criminal Damage, police will not respond to any crimes committed, however existing wanted levels will not be removed once the mode starts.
The value at which each vehicle is worth when destroyed is the same as the price of the vehicle. However, the following is a list of all non-purchasable vehicles and their values during this mission:
- Boxville (all variants) = $25,000
- Burrito (all variants) = $13,000
- Bison (other variants) = $30,000
- Dubsta and Dubsta2 = $120,000
- Daemon (lost variant) = $20,000
- Emperor (standard) = $8,000
- Emperor (beater variant) = $5,000
- FQ 2 = $50,000
- Futo = $9,000
- Gang Burrito (lost variant) = $16,000
- Granger (other variants) = $35,000
- Habanero = $42,000
- Manana = $8,000
- Peyote = $12,000
- Phoenix = $20,000
- Rancher XL (other variants) = $9,000
- Ruiner = $10,000
- Ruffian = $10,000 (Story Mode price rather than GTA Online price)
Some vehicles' values are different from their price on websites purchasable:
Originally, some of the most expensive vehicles which can spawn naturally had values as their purchasable price, however as part of the Smuggler's Run update , these vehicles are all capped at $750,000.
- Titan = $2,000,000
- Annihilator = $1,825,000
- Buzzard = $1,750,000
- Luxor = $1,625,000
- Frogger = $1,300,000
- Shamal = $1,150,000
To prevent the player from using extremely expensive DLC vehicles to boost their score, the game does not permit many DLC vehicles, such as the Luxor Deluxe, Ruiner 2000, Ramp Buggy, Oppressor and Phantom Wedge, whose prices are extremely high. Some original vehicles, such as the Rhino Tank also do not count.
- Criminal Damage and other Freemode Events announced on Rockstar Newswire
- Game Tips on Rockstar Newswire